12.

"I wanted to get your permission to marry your daughter." Jack says to Mr and Mrs Zegras standing in their living room at 8 in the morning the next day just hours after they got back from LA, Knowing exactly what he needed to do years ago.

"Jack, are you serious?" Kenzie's mom says immediately tearing up.

"Yes. I am so in love with your daughter and always have been and I can't wait any longer. " Jack says. "I would've married her a million years ago if i could've."

"Of course you have our approval Jack. " Mr Zegras says bringing in Jack for a hug

"We're so happy for you to be a part of the family. we wouldn't want anyone else for Mackenzie." Mrs Zegras says bringing Jack in to her for a long lasting hug.

"i'll see you guys tonight. Thank you so much." Jack says leaving the house getting back into the car as he pulls out his phone

FAMMMM
jack: I'm proposing to Kenz tonight. Can you guys come to the beach at 7pm?

Ellen: WHAT?! OH MY GOD JACK. IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. My baby ..... Yes of course We will be there.

Jim: So happy for you two. We'll be there.

Quinn: Just picked up the ring i'll show you when you get back.

Luke: Just woke everyone up and told them the plan except for Kenzie of course. So happy for you guys.

Jack: Thanks guys love y'all.

Jack finally gets home still so nervous about what today is gonna bring.

"Dude come here. " Quinn whispers, slowly pulling out the box in his pocket opening it to show Jack the huge diamond ring as Quinn smirks at him.

"Sick right?" Quinn glances up at his brother for approval to make sure he got the right one.

"It's perfect bro, thank you" Jack says hugging his brother.

"Of course, So fucking happy for both of you." Quinn smiles at Jack.

Kenzie wakes up and lays in bed for a while starting her day off overthinking about everything. She asks Liv and Tate to come into her room.

"Are you okay babes?" Liv says lying on top of her in bed as Tate joins.

"I'm just overthinking. What if he doesn't want me anymore? Or what if he liked the kiss with that girl? what if he thought he wanted me but doesn't and he's just playing me." She says tearing up again.

"No no no Kenzie. I have never seen anyone look at someone the way Jack looks at you. He is head over heels for you. If he didn't like you anymore, You think he would've pulled away from that kiss? OR TAKE A FLIGHT ALL THE WAY TO LA? He is in love with you and always has been." Tate reassures her best friend which makes her feel better

"Thanks guys" She smiles holding their hands

The entire day revolves around everyone acting weird around Kenzie not trying to spoil anything that's coming but she just ignores it.

-A few hours later-

"Do you guys wanna dress up and take a big family photo at the beach tonight?" Alex says looking at jack going along with their plan.

"Yeah that sounds sweet. New tradition" Kenzie smiles back at the group.

It's around 6pm and everyone's in their room getting ready.

"Jack start heading out so she doesn't see you in a full tux" Trevor says to Jack as they sneak him out of the house through the backyard

The girls put Kenzie in a white silk dress and some heels with her makeup and hair done as they all take some pictures before they head out.