Share a bed? (F)

"WHAT!?" 

Both the men shouted in unison. The hotel staff flinched when the voices broke through the soft rhythm of elevator music, making the whole reception go silent. The blonde clenched his fists.

"I'm sorry but we only have one room left for tonight, we could-,"

"No! No way I'm sharing a room with this mossy bastard!" Sanji said, slamming his fist on the desk where the woman typed with a worried expression on her face. Zoro stood at the side, silently agreeing with Sanji's plead.

"Well I'm afraid you'll have to find another hotel kind sirs, we simply do not have another available room." The woman said, pushing her glasses back up her nose and leaning back in her chair. Sanji became more tense, he was a bomb about to explode.

"Nami? Please please please please pleeease can I go with you instead?!" Sanji begged. He was practically on his knees.

"Yeah, why don't you just take Curly instead?" Zoro added, he sneered at Sanji and earned a scowl back.

"It's because I'm a GIRL, girls need their space. And I'm definitely not going to be sleeping anywhere near you two stink bats." Nami spat, crossing her arms and spinning her silver room key on her ring finger.

Sanji whined, "You don't understand! Moss only showers once a week, I don't want to get an infection from him!" He cried. Zoro rolled his eyes.

"Oh please, I'd rather die than sleep near you." Zoro argued.

"Please Nami!? Please!~" Sanji begged once more. Nami made her way to the red carpeted stairs and grinned at the two boys before speaking.

"No, I think it will be some good bonding time for you two. Have fun!~" She sang before happily making her way to her room. 

Sanji fell to his knees while Zoro grabbed the keys from the speckled woman's hands. 

"You coming or are you going to sleep down here?" Zoro asked, flicking the back of Sanji's head. He whimpered before getting to his feet and following Zoro up the stairs.

"I can't believe this..." Sanji muttered as the reached the top of the stairs.

"It's just a fucking room, get over it swirly." Zoro said, inserting the key into the lock and twisting it. 

"Shut up Shitty Moss." Sanji said, nudging into Zoro's shoulder intentionally as he entered the room. Zoro's frown deepened and he stepped into the room as well, but before long, he froze. Sanji did the same as they both stared at the room.

Neither would lie, it was indeed beautiful. The carpet was a velvet red, along with other pristine furniture. The windows were large and the night shone through gracefully, golden curtains hung from the ceiling and the room was overall very spacious. Just what you would expect from a five star hotel.

The only thing that seemed to bother them were the beds. They were red with gold that outlined the sheets with floral patterns, almost like a mandarin gown that was turned into a duvet. They were magnificent, so why did both the men seem to have a problem?

Well, there seemed to only be one bed. The other that they were promised was no where to be seen. And then it hit them-

"I think we got a one bed room." Zoro said calmly, still trying to process everything in his head.

"No-no we didn't! There's got to be another one around here somewhere, right? They wouldn't give a one bed room to two grown men...right?" 

In fact, the only room that had been available that night was a one bed room. The woman had tried to tell them earlier but they weren't listening.