prologue

kehlani and david have been friends ever since they were born . their moms are best friends so they planned out for their kids to be bsfs! whenever you would see kehlani you would also see david , same goes inverted . those kids were inseparable, anybody who didn't know them thought they were siblings from different dads . they never felt uncomfortable with each other, they told each other everything. nobody ever told one of them a secret bc the other one would find out immediately!

third person pov:

kehlani and david were at the deli right now buying snacks , when all of a suden kehlani feels something hit her face . she looks up and sees david smirking , she picks up at crate and hits him in his face wit it bc whatever he hit her wit hurt like a bitch and it was hotasf , he took it personal and starts throwing mad bottles at her and she got the crate and hit him again wit it but harder . he got mad and went away, kehlani thought it was a joke so she didn't care.

ethan and darrian came into the store and started a conversation with david . kehlani and her bipolar self went up to david and wrapped her arm around him . david was still mad so he went away . atleast he TRIED to before kehlani pulled him back and went behind him and engulfed him into a waist hug apologizing "dee im so sorry like deadass , i ain't mean to do that shit it's just that what ever you threw at me hurt and burned so i got mad. pls don't be mad yk ily" — kehlani put her head into david's neck as a sign to forgive her (it's a habit she does when she wants forgiveness)

david turned around smiling and giving her a hug while kehlani moved her arms up to wrap around his neck while his arms rested around her waist. "ilyt lani" — "NAHHHH HE FANNED OUT" darrian screamed — "nah wrd, dd we all know you would never forgive anybody after doing that.." said ethan — david smacked his teeth "shut tf bro" and went back to hugging kehlani .

that was the day david realized he had a SWEET SPOT for kehlani .

if somebody has done that idea b4 i'm not giving creds to them bc i literally had a dream of that today so i based this on my dream!

thoughts ???