Chapter Two: All Caught Up

Start from the beginning

I turned to him, "Dude, it isn't me just acting this way--It's this girl making me feel this way. I can't even explain how cowardly I behave thinking about her. I have never had problems with girls but then, Aaliyah changed that all for me. Is it good or bad?"

"Oh so Aaliyah is who you are nuts for? Wow man, geesh. Justin, I'm not going to just say this to you as band mate but, I'm going to break it down to you as a best friend. You see, there will always be one girl that will turn your whole life around. Now, I have had some quite experiences and let me just say this; it isn't worth it. If you feel like you are out of your damn mind over a hottie, you need to let her go," JC explained to me.

JC Chasez, a true playa who knew what the hell he was talking about. JC had his go with ladies so I understood why he would say to let her go. But I knew that it would be a hard decision to confirm.

I replied, "How can I man? I can't stop thinking about her." He clapped his hands together and stood up as if a lightbulb struck him in the head.

"Oh! I got it! Here it goes:

Lying in your arms

So close together

Didn't know just what I had

Now I toss and turn

Cause I'm without you

How I'm missing you so bad

Where was my head?

Where was my heart?

Now I cry alone in the dark

I lie awake

I drive myself crazy

Drive myself crazy

Thinking of you-"

"How is that helping JC! Why are you singing "I Drive Myself Crazy" by us?" I snapped.

He terribly tried to calm me, "Chill, chill. I figured that the song matches your situation."

"And?"

"I really don't know hahaha," he answered, breathing in between laughs.

JC can never be serious. No matter what the deal is. He held his stomach in pain and I just squinted my eyes at him disappointed.

"JC help me!"

"Alright! Haha! Fine man, let's have a boy to man talk." I looked at him with narrowed eyes again.

JC questioned, "Now what attracts you the most about her?"

"Everything," I honestly said. "Her laugh, gorgeous smile, beautiful face, thin body. Just everything JC. Every since that photoshoot, she was talking about her music to me and I told her the same and we chatted for like a full ten minutes until Lance had to embarrass me to death. She gave me her phone number and I keep calling but soon as she answers--it's a whole new JT. I don't even say "Hi" or "Hello." The conversation is just one "click."

"But Justin, If you aren't talking to her than there is no conversation." He pointed out.

"Exactly! No conversation! I call her number, she answers, and I hang up. I mean, who does that?"

Chasez joked, "Apparently your dumb ass." He chuckled a little but I didn't find any humor inside of the situation.

"Man you are stressing too much over one girl. It is almost midnight so get a good night sleep and forget about Aaliyah. You know what I always say; If you don't have the balls, don't do it at all. I just came here to check on you and see if you were okay and thank God I did. Take care bro and see you tomorrow," he told me, getting ready to leave.