So what connection does it bare in this circumstance?

What parrarell is being made between the Demon Queen and the strongest Creature in history?

You're a strange person, Hanma Yujiro. You have yet to fully answer my question, all you gave as a reply was that you didn't need a reason to do it. That doesn't sound like a reason to me. [Tanjiro]

What type of person did Tanjiro use to be back then?

Back before she became a Demon, way back when she used to be a normal person.

Kindness, even with the extra services he did back then, he never asked more for what he did.

Obligation, A sense of obligation to the person that gave birth to him.

Dependant, one who others could rely on the most even in the worst and direst circumstances.

These traits had been taken away from her when she became a Demon.

I already answered, Old Hag. My answer is exactly what I told you, that I do it because I can. [Yujiro]

Hanma Yujiro, the most malicious person of Earth.

Ruthlessness, killing other people for his own amusement and sake.

Negligence, not caring about even his own blood related family members, viewing them as mere toys to wait around before playing with.

Sadistic, one others must avoid at all costs in fear they may be turned into a toy of torture.

... I see, no more. [Tanjiro]

This was a man without reason.

A man without remorse.

A man without a shread of kindness.

Just being in his presence alone would make one feel helpless, feel hopeless like they were in the face of a predator.

To be frank, it was similar to him. The same man that turned her into a Demon...

You're distracted! [Yujiro]

A punch hit her straight into the face, sending her in the air, an unexpected attack due to her carelessness. It broke several bones along side damaging her eyes.

Yujiro appeared underneath her and punched her back, her spine could be heard breaking. The back joints cracking and breaking apart. Before she could be sent flying, Yujiro grabs her left arm with his right hand.

Gripping it, breaking her arms bones, and smashing her head first onto the ground. The barely cleaned arena would always have fragments of bones present underneath it, thus piercing her face and front of the body.

She was confused.

His attacks were in rapid succession with eachother.

She couldn't react.

That small mistake of being distracted, led to her being smashed around.

She got up, the bone parts piercing her face as blood leaked onto the sound ground.

Why is he stronger then before?