Strongest Demon vs Strongest Creature

Underground Arena
Daytime
Tokyo City
Narrators POV

The Strongest Creature on Earth, Professor Payne had heard about him many years ago.

He believed it to be fake, for modern science was something that suggested otherwise in the face of Yujiro's existence.

No matter how powerful ones skin is, it could never block bullets. He believed.

No matter how strong one is, he can't defeat entire armies alone. He thought.

But oh, how wrong he had realized he was.

This man, right Infront of him, the Great Yujiro Hanma had arrived.

His attention was diverted towards the woman in the arena, and she had even gotten on guard against him.

The animals we sent in didn't even make her flinch, not even the Siberian Tiger... How, how did a human being of all species get her on guard? [Payne]

Incomprehensible.

Impossible.

Unbelievable.

It shouldn't be possible.

Not even the toughest beast in the world, the Siberian Tiger, could do anything to her. The Siberian Tiger turned into a literal pet for her, and yet this man forced her to be in guard against him.

That was quite the show off, it activated the Hanma blood running through my veins to the point I just couldn't contain the will to fight anymore! [Yujiro]

The man had arrived in the arena with his hands in his pocket, his face was twisted into a demonic smile.

His aura was filled with killing intent, the surroundings were shaking as if an earthquake had arrived. This man's sheer presence sent shivers down her spine non-stop.

The woman was perplexed, there was something she couldn't understand about this man at all.

This man gave off a frightening scent, a scent filled with the odor of blood and sweat.

By taking a single sniff on this man, she was able to tell he has killed thousands of humans before.

Why?

For what reason?

Why kill your own kind?

This man didn't even look like a human, his body constitution was simply too inhuman. The muscles on his arms were covering another batch of muscles, it looked as tough as steel.