Unbelievable

TW : Suggestive, fluff

Summary : Dazai and Chuuya wears each other's clothes. 

Dazai and Chuuya are currently sharing a place. Not because Chuuya allowed Dazai to. But because he knew it was useless to deny after many protests. And so, Dazai moved into Chuuya's place.

It's been a week since they started living with each other. There weren't significant problems since they rarely saw each other except in the evening. Chuuya's place has many rooms. He didn't make all that money for nothing. They shared different rooms and were in the opposite direction of each other's.

So there's no way they could enter the other's room by accident.
Wrong. Chuuya doesn't know how he ended up in this situation. He was standing in Dazai's room, naked.

Rewind a few hours earlier, Dazai fell into a river. Unfortunately, at that time, he was holding onto Chuuya's shoulder. They both miserably stumbled into the cold water and returned home, drenched.

Perhaps the cold had gotten to them because none realized they were going in the wrong direction. Opposite where their rooms were supposed to be, to make it worse, the doors that led in were the same models. Along with some designs were the same, the bathroom for example.

Only after Chuuya finished his shower, did he realize he entered the wrong room. Why? It was messy. Rolls of bandages were scattered around with sake bottles. How had he not noticed it? He didn't know. Now, Chuuya stood naked in Dazai's room. His clothes were drenched, and the scent of fish from the lake covered his clothes. Should he wear them again? He'd have to take another shower.

Lost in his thoughts, he heard a hum from his drenched pants. Chuuya realized it was his phone. Luckily it wasn't damaged. He picked up the call. "Hello?"

"CHUUYAAA!!" a man's voice screamed through the phone. "YOUR CLOTHES ARE SO TIGHT!!" Chuuya's eyes widened.

"My clothes?.. The fuck!! Are you wearing my clothes?!" he yelled back into the phone.

"You don't expect me to return to my room naked, right?" he let out a cocky scoff. Chuuya could almost see Dazai rolling his eyes.

"You little.." he groaned. "Excuse me? You're the small one here. I underestimated how tiny you were until I wore these clothes!" Dazai declared. Chuuya could feel his veins popping out of anger. He had a hard time restraining himself not to hang up.

"What the hell do we do? I'm not wearing my clothes again," he asked, annoyed with the bothersome situation. The man kept silent on the other line. Chuuya has a bad feeling about it. His gut was telling him to hang up the phone.

"You deliver me my clothes," he said calmly. Chuuya raised an eyebrow to his demand. "Do you not understand me? I don't fucking have clothes."

"So, just wear mine? You can take it off for me after." Dazai said with a calm tone as if the situation was normal. Chuuya, on the other hand, found it strange and confusing. "No, I'm not going to wear your clothes, nor hand your clothes that I've worn," he replied coldly.

"Why not?" Dazai asked. Chuuya could feel his limits reaching. "It's fucking strange," he admitted.
"We've been partners longer than ever. And you find wearing each other clothes weird?"

"Yes," he replied blankly, without hesitation. "You don't have a choice. It's much easier to do that. I'll be waiting!" Dazai said in a cheery tone. The call immediately ended, leaving Chuuya without any objections. Chuuya groaned as he threw his phone onto the bed. He eyes the closet in the room with mixed emotions.

After a few moments, Chuuya swings open the closet's door. He met with similar clothes designs. Not that he cared. He was just going to wear whatever and return it after. He chose for Dazai his usual attire. As he took out the outfit, he began to have second thoughts.

Chuuya put on the light blue striped dress shirt. It was undeniably too large for Chuuya. His sleeves fell over his hand. The shirt reached his thigh. He wore a black vest over the shirt. Now, he was starting to regret this. Chuuya knew how ridiculous he looked in these oversized clothes. He put on the bolo tie around his collar. It had a blue pendant held by a brown fabric.

Chuuya lets out another sigh as he finishes up wearing the clothes. He's annoyed by how hard it is to walk in these clothes. He could even compare it to a child wearing their parent's clothes. Chuuya didn't realize the size difference between him and Dazai until now. Rather than that, he underestimated it. His eye twitched a little as he proceeded to slam open the door.

He hastily stomped to his room. Chuuya tried to kick the door open, but it was hard. He decided to swing the door open instead. He met Dazai, who was almost naked, swinging his legs barely on Chuuya's bed.

Dazai wore Chuuya pants, although they didn't even reach his thigh. He covered his upper with Chuuya's coat.

They both stared at each other in silence, inspecting each other's clothes on the other. Chuuya's clothes didn't fit Dazai at all, while Dazai's barely fit Chuuya. Dazai had a slight smirk plastered on his face as he observed Chuuya. He was amused.

"The fuck are you looking at, shitty mackerel?" Chuuya growled as he slammed the door behind him shut. "Mmmmm... Nothing~" Dazai cheerily smiled as he leaned on the bed.

"My clothes don't fit you at all, do they?" Dazai glanced at Chuuya, who could feel a vessel pop. "You're smaller than I imagined."

Chuuya glared at Dazai, "You say that again, and I will throw you out. Naked." He threatened. Dazai sighed as he made a hand gesture to tell Chuuya to come. Chuuya angrily obeyed as he walked over in front of the man.

Dazai took a closer look at Chuuya, not saying anything. His gaze softened as he made a slight pout, looking away. Chuuya raised an eyebrow at Dazai's unusual actions. "Why are you making that face?"

His question was ignored. "Do you still find it weird wearing my clothes?" Chuuya was hesitant to the question. "What? Are you embarrassed by wearing your partner's clothes?" he teased the ginger.

Chuuya cringed at "your partners" since they weren't partners anymore. "Yes, it is more embarrassing than you could ever imagine." he continued, "I'm taking your clothes off."

"Oh? Are you going to strip for me then?" Dazai joked, smirking at Chuuya.

"Why not? We're partners, after all." He returned the cocky smirk. Before Dazai could process what Chuuya had said, he had already thrown the bolo tie onto the bed.

Dazai had his mouth wide open. His stubborn Chuuya fighting back wasn't part of his plan. A subtle blush appeared on his face as he watched Chuuya reach for the edges of the black vest. He pulls the vest over his head as the other stares. "What the hell are you doing, Chuuya?" Dazai tried to keep his cool.

"Don't tell me you're embarrassed. We've known each other for seven years, partners. Remember?" he mocked Dazai's earlier words. "And it's not like this is the first time you've seen me naked."

"..." Dazai went silent as Chuuya threw the remaining shirt on the floor. "You're unbelievable, Chuuya..."

"Says you." 

i wanted to write more but ran out of ideas pls request smth u want ...

Word count: 1252