Chapter 7

"Arya?"

"You arrived so early " Kripi said as her face started to tense.

"Is everything alright" she continued on taking a few steps towards her husband.

"The date has been changed,the kuru princes will be leaving the ashram in a month" he said.

Anne listened to them while pouring the rice into the boiled milk.

"Time has passed so quickly,It seems as if they have just arrived yesterday as kids and now they will be going back as Grown mens" Mata kripi said reminiscing about the first time the princes came to the Ashram and called her 'guruma'.

A tear left her eye.

"I know it would be sad to depart from them since they were like sons to you and me Priye" Drona said

Their emotional conversation went on for some minutes while Anne just stood there waiting for their conversation to end so that she can ask Mata kripi how much sugar to put in the kheer.

After some minutes Drona left the kitchen leaving Anne and Kripi alone.

Not a single word was exchanged during the whole time except for the quantity of the sugar to be put in the kheer.

Later the Dinner got served and everybody went to sleep.

The moon was too bright tonight,Full moon it was.
Anne lay down on her usual spot in her assigned room watching the moon through the window. Not a cloud obscured the deep dark night sky. Her eyes were closed and she looked very serene, opposite to the racing thoughts going on in her mind.

What if all of this a dream? What if there was no me or Dr Rai or anybody else?What if I am not me? What if I am a butterfly dreaming about being a human?Is it worth it saving the world? How would earth look without humans ? Probably greener.

Her line of thoughts was interrupted by a Swoosh sound. She tried to ignore it but it would again repeat after some time in a pattern.

"I should probably not go and check it out at this hour "She thought remembering all the horror movies she saw.

But Curiosity got the best of her and feeling like that dumb side character in a movie who goes to check the creepy sounds coming from the basement even though they know something sus is going on, She got up and went towards the sound.

Just a few distance away from the ashram and into the forest she found a man practicing archery.He had dark skin. The moonlight highlighted his already godly features.

'Yup, he's definitely Arjun, who else could be here at this time of the night practicing Archery '

Moving stealthily as a tiger, she hid behind a bush and watched him (stereotypical I know) as he shot arrows after arrows ,all hitting the targets, It was astonishing even more so because it was nighttime.

The sounds were coming from the arrows as they left the bow. He summoned another arrow using some mantras and shot it towards a mark on the trunk of a faraway tree. The arrow pierced its trunk like a hot knife slicing through plastic foam in ASMR videos.

Sensing something,the man stopped his practice and turned to the bush where Anne was hiding.

"Are you going to come out or just watch me all night hiding in that poisonous bush" The man with the bow said.

' Did he say poisonous ?'

She felt an itch on her left hand which she used to move the leaves out of her face to get a clear view of him.
Looking at it she found a big rash formed there.

Coming out of the bushes she stood in front of him as stiff as a stick because of the embarrassment.trying to ignore the irritating itch on her left hand.

" I was just going for a walk" She blurted out

"At this time ?" The handsome man in front of her asked.

"Yes"

"Then you must be taking your sleep during the day I guess" He said

"Yes and no"She said

Fortunately for her he didn't ask her anymore questions related to her whereabouts,maybe because he seemed to have noticed her itchy rash on her hand.

"Your hand,It's swollen" He said pointing out to her left and which was now swollen due to an allergic reaction. All Thanks to that bush.

"It's okay,it's nothing much" She said trying to hide her pain and that DAMNED ANNOYING ITCH.

"Come with me,Let's go to my brothers. One of my brothers may be able to treat your wound"He said and Anne complied.

It was better to have it healed since it would be hard to sleep with that itch.

They started walking and a few distance away she saw some people sitting beneath a tree meditating under the vast endless sky.Their skin bathed in moonlight and they looked heavenly and serene.

' The pandavas ' She said taking in the view in front of her.

______________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter Ik ☠️☠️

Was busy with my classes 😔

Next chapter will consist of their interactions .💞💕.
Thanks for all the votes and love guys. 🥰😘😘

Do vote and comment about how you like the story so far.

Ciao ~