00 Get To Know The Characters

Disclaimer : This is a work of fiction

Disclaimer : This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are my imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Hello my dear friends,  how are you. This is me, shanlaoshi back with the english story but with different couple actually. Sorry for my lack of present and because I delayed so many Weilan story. A lot of things happened but I still madly in love with Weilan tho. Okay for this story, some of my friends asked me to write the english version. Does anyone here know this main couple? Force Jiratchapong and Book Kasidet? They are from Thailand and some of you might recognize them from their Series Enchante, A Boss and A Babe also this mindblowing series called Only Friends.

I like them a lot, since Enchante but A Boss and A Babe is my favorite series of them, because of what? Because if you already read my Weilan stories called My Handsome Boss. The story is quite similar with A Boss and A Babe and watching this series always reminds me of my best story that I’ve ever wrote.

Okay back to the story, this story called Redemption Chapter 2. Actually if you’ve read my first Redemption story, you’ll get the idea how story will going like. But if you haven’t read that story, don’t worry this story is not related. It’s just the same concept but without fantasy genre like the first story.

This is the story about Force and Book. When they were at high school they fell in love at the first sight, they became each other’s first love. But then they had to ended their relationship because of some factors that made them hate each other. 10 years later, they are reunited and are forced to put aside their egos to save the lives of the people around them.

Force worked as the captain of First responders, a special rescue team and Book is a doctor from emergency unit at one of hospital in Bangkok.

Name : Force Jiratchapong Sriseng Age : 28 Years Old Occupation : Captain of Special Rescue Team called “Lightning Chaser” Hobby : Gym, Gym and Gym Skills: Martial arts such as Muay-Thai, Karate and Boxing

Age : 28 Years Old
Occupation : Captain of Special Rescue Team called “Lightning Chaser”
Hobby : Gym, Gym and Gym
Skills: Martial arts such as Muay-Thai, Karate and Boxing

Force known as the best in the academy, that is wht at the age of 26 Force became the captain of Special Rescue Team called “Lightning Chaser”. He is the best at martial arts. Force known as grumpy person, petulant and very serious person but instantly became likeable person when he is around his circle. He has some close friends, mostly from his unit. Since he broke up at high school, Force didn’t really care about Love althought sometimes his friends forced him to have a blind date.