1) Awya Sharma

Awya's POV

"Awya!! Where are you? Breakfast is ready!! "

I heard my mom shouting. I was already late for the school and had no time for breakfast. Mom never allows me to leave without having my breakfast. Of course, that's a mother's love towards her child. But today, there was no time for it.

" I am already late maa (mother)...I'll eat something in school." I told mom and she snapped back at me "then why don't you sleep early?"

"Beta, today is the beginning of your new academic year and I wish you luck. Go and have fun". Dad interrupted winking at me.

"But remember I won't let you go again without having your breakfast." Mom said firmly.

"Fine mom....let me go now. See you soon." I kissed her and went for my school.

I hate going to school because everyday I have to face Ishan. Ishan and I are classmates and we were in a relationship for a year and half.

This was not less than a breaking news as every fuckin child in the school knows this.I hate facing him and all those silly questions. Although it has been a year since our breakup but I still hate facing him everyday.

Today, was the beginning of our new academic year. I was happy not that I was excited but because there remains only one more year in this school and then I would be free.

I reached my school. It takes a 5 min walk from my home. I saw Inaya, she was waiting for me outside. She is my friend since we were in fourth
standard. Inaya and I are in different streams.

"Fuck you girl, where were you?" Inaya shot at me bringing me out of my thoughts.

I shifted my attention towards her "I woke up a bit late, sorry babe." I reasoned.

"Keep this sorry in your ass and let's go otherwise the gates will be closed." Inaya replied.

"Let's have a race, the first one to reach will be given a treat." I said challenging Inaya.

"If that's a challenge then let's do it babe." Inaya agreed.

"3....2....1...go..."

We both ran together at high speed but I bumped into a guy and Inaya won the race.

"Watch yourself girl, are you blind or what?" The guy yelled at me with his breath taking voice.

He was nearly six feet. He was mascular. His brown eyes were shining in the sunlight. He was looking good in his messy hair and his beard was perfectly trimmed which makes him even more hot.. His pink lips were looking like a strawberry candy. He was huge and fucking hot and handsome.

            _______________________

Precap : "I said sorry."

"What do I do with your sorry, kiddo."

"I would rather stay a kid than get older and be like you, uncle."

Please tell me how is this? I know this is a short one but this is my first story . Next chapter will be good enough. Don't forget to give your reviews.