Chapter 1

...Sometimes I believe everybody is a sexy baby 

and I'm a monster on the hill, too big to hang out...

***********************

Bhumi's pov:

"You're so fat"

"No one wants to join you fool"

"You're just a burden on earth"

I snap my eyes open. This is the story of everyday life. Although ragging is not allowed in our society, but I'm ragged everyday. *sigh* I don't know ye sb kb khtm hoga.

(I don't know when this will end)

"Bhumiiiiiiiiiiiiii" My best friend screams.

"Han?"

(Yes?)

"Kbse bolrii huuu. Sun b ri h tuu?"

(I'm calling since forever. Are you even listening?)

"Umm sorry I just ... zoned out"

I say sheepishly. She smacks my head.

"Hufff acha chl ab"

(Okayy let's go)

"Kidhr??"

(Where??)

"Aree yarr mne suna h dusre section m nye bacche aaye h.... chl na dekh k aate h. Bda mza aayega"

(Dude I have heard that new children have come in the second section...let's come and see. It will be a lot of fun)

"Nai yar teacher aane wali h...mujhe ni jaana"

(No yarrr teacher is coming...I don't wanna go)

"Tch... chl naaaa" She says dragging me

(Tch.... let's go naa)

"Chelsss... Nai yar mra literally mn nai h"

(Chelss I'm literally not interested)

"Bhumaaaa" She says now giving me a death glare.

She sighs and leaves my hand. I thought she'll go but she sits and stares at me for a good one minute.

"What?" I say

"They again bullied you isn't it?" She exclaims.

I shift uncomfortably. How does she know?

"It's because I'm your best friend Bhumi. Why don't you complain about them to their parents? Why you always listen to all of their bullshits??"

"I can't Chels. You know I can't"

"Why??? Just because.. they'll.. tell your parents about that? So what? Even you know they'll understand that what you did was... only because of them. You never intended to do that right?"

She says.

"You understood my situation but that doesn't mean they'll too... what if they.. they .... arghhhh I don't want to even think about that. Please Chelsea end this topic and let it be"

I say and I know after this she'll not say anything. And that was it. She didn't say anything when I used her full name. We always talk like this but when we want to end a conversation we use our full name.

*sigh* Even I want to do that. Even I want to tell my parents everything but... I'm scared of their reaction.

Soon Teacher came and starts teaching. English! My favorite subject. I want to become a lecturer because I love literature. Thank God you gave me supportive parents. Nahi to humare yaha village mein ladkiyo ki 12th ke baad hi shaadi kr dete hain. And that's the only reason my parents shifted here.