6 Recommendation...

Start from the beginning

"No, right?"

He nodded yes.

"Then why do you want to inquire about him? Please get her a job in his office, doctor"

"Mrs. Gupta... don't be so emotional"

"No doctor. I want my daughter to be happy. She will be happy only if she gets her Arjun back. Even though he is not a nice guy she will be happy with him until she gets to know he is a bad guy. Let her get that little happiness at least... instead of hurting her, why shouldn't we give her a little happiness?"

"Will you be fine if she gets hurt after knowing that he is not a good guy?"

"Even if she doesn't get him, she is going to get hurt... who knows, he may change, seeing her love for him..."

Avinash sighed.

"I really appreciate your decision, Mrs. Gupta"

"Could you get her a job?"

Avinash nodded yes.

"Please do it, doctor"

Avinash dialed someone. The call was attended, immediately.

"Hello, doctor..."

"Mr. Awasti, I need your help," Avinash said.

"Anything for you doctor," Awasti said.

"I want you to recommend a girl for a job"

"Recommendation? Are you serious?"

"Yes, the matter is very serious," Avinash said as he was ready to tell him about Khushi.

But, Awasti didn't ask him anything.

"Oh... which company?"

"Info Center"

"That's all you want? Send me the photograph of the girl"

"Is it enough?"

"Then? You are recommending, doctor. She will be appointed"

"Thanks, Mr. Awasti."

"Always..."

"Her name is Khushi Gupta"

"Ok, doctor"

Disconnecting the call, Avinash looked at Garima.

"Do you have Khushi's photo?"

"I do"

Garima searched for Khushi's photo and sent it to Avinash. Avinash sent it to Mr. Awasti.

The next minute, Awasti sent the photo to the Info Center CEO Mr. Vishva Bhasyam, and called him. Bhashyam attended the call.

"Hi, Awasti"

"I sent a girl's photo to you," Awasti said.

"When did you start a Matrimony?" he teased.

"Shut up... you should appoint her in your company," he said rightfully.

"Who is she?"

"I don't know"

"Don't you know?" Bhashyam frowned.

"Yeah, her name is Khushi Gupta. That's all I know. Doctor Avinash wants me to recommend her. I did. You are going to appoint her in your office" he ordered.

"Anything Special?"

"My doctor never asked anything from anyone so far. If he asked for my recommendation, she must be special... or, maybe a special CASE. Don't you know what Doctor Avinash means to me? I can't disappoint him. And, I believe you won't disappoint me..."