The DEVIL or my SAVIOR(FINALE)

Angela"please forgive me, please don't divorce me"
Darius"why do you pretend as if you care?(Gabriel came in shocking us)
Gabriel"it's because she loves you"
Darius"what?
Gabriel"deep down she loves you, and seeing the regret in her eyes confirms it"
Darius"that regret,does not concern love, it's about the promise she made Sophia"
Gabriel"no,she loves you, am not naive Angela,you weren't unsure of your answer when I asked if you loved him, seeing that you regret making love with me,hurts me so badly, it is like a stab to the chest,but I don't blame you, you fell in love and you made a promise,I will respect it.i will leave."
Darius"no Gabriel,she loves you instead"
Angela"enough!!!(both men were silent,I decided to be blunt) you two cannot decide for me,I regret hurting you Darius, not because of the promise,but because I love you, let's face the hard truth, Sophia told me to make you happy and to help you get over your pain of loosing her,she didn't specify that I should marry you, because even as friends I can fulfil my promise to her,there is no need to form any relationship with you but ask yourself why I am acting this way, it's because I freaking love you,yes,there I said it.it hurts me that I hurt you.And you Gabriel, just because I regret hurting him doesn't imply that I regret us making love.You are solely mistaken(I talked passionately) Because I don't regret it one bit, because I love you with my heart and soul.I can't live without you Gabriel.(Gabriel hugged me.i held him tightly)
Angela"but I can't live without Darius either"( Gabriel was quiet.) I can't cause the both of you pain,so it's better I stay away from you both."
Tears came down my face,he wiped my tears
Gabriel" hey, don't cry ,I understand your pain,I am so sorry you are stuck in this difficult situation,I will definitely make it easier for you and respect your decision, and am here for you,no matter what"
Darius"well I don't agree, because you two are meant to be"
Angela"what?"
He held me by the face
Darius"I know you love me and believe me I love you too but you see,I love my wife more and I will always love Sophia more,the same way you love Gabriel more than me,I can see it,in the way you both stare into each other's eyes.Am also in this similar situation with my late wife and you,I was Abit hurt when I heard about you two,but I realized it didn't hurt as much as it needed to,then I realized my love for you was no where near my love for my wife, same way, seeing how you and Gabriel hold each other, your love for me is no where near your love for him , you don't realize because you are confused but I see it, and also there is a hint of guilt.You are right, Sophia said to make me happy and to get me over her death.but not to marry me, You have made me happy, and have gotten me over her.You have fulfilled your promise to Sophia, so there is no need to feel guilty for loving me less or breaking my heart."
Angela"am so sorry"
Darius"don't be,I will get over it, and I know you can help me do it.What can't Angela do?"
I laughed with tears in my eyes
Angela",you will always have a special place in my heart"
Darius"I know,I am darius.i can be anywhere"
We laughed
Darius"take care of her Gabriel"
Gabriel"I will"
I hugged Darius one last time before interwhining hands with Gabriel .we both smiled at each other and left happily.A week later Gabriel surprised me,he brought me to the vacant room which was transformed into a training room.He remembered my street fighting background.He was too much, and I loved him so much.A month later I won the biggest street fighting tournaments In the country,I also ventured in martial arts.I couldn't have done this without the two most important men in my life, Gabriel and Darius,but a week later tragedy happened,I got a call from penny that Darius was attacked and stabbed to death, Gabriel wasn't around.I rushed to the mansion,I saw a scary sight, Ray's heart was cut out of his body and stuffed into his mouth.I panicked,then I saw Darius,tears came down my face,I rushed to him,he was still alive,he told me to run, suddenly penny arrived pointing a gun at me .She confessed to stabbing her own brother,I questioned her .She told me that it was because Darius killed ray.Why would Darius kill ray and in such a brutal matter ,I asked her.She told me that it was ray who had runned Sophia over with the truck .she confessed to them being evil and greedy,they killed Sophia because they realised that more of the riches was going to her.penny also felt jealous that Darius gave Sophia more attention.They killed her so that they could get more property,they also forced me to get married to Darius to give him an heir,they knew Darius wanted nothing to do with me,so I was harmless,so they wanted me to carry a child,why? So that they would kill Darius and I,so that they can mould our child into their puppet, because they knew that their relatives wouldn't allow them with their evil scheme.They hid everything particularly ray,he was such a fake.darius finally found out and stabbed him viciously and pulled Ray's heart out infront of his eyes and shooved it in his mouth before he faded away.Then his own little sister stabbed him twice from behind,one in the back and the other in the neck.
Now she called me to come so that she can kill me, apparently Darius put most of his assest under my name.HE trust only me to take control and care of it.Upon hearing how she stabbed him,I threw my leg and she pulled the trigger as I kicked the gun out of her hand.I got shot on the shoulder and I didn't care,I attacked her, mercilessly punching her in the face, making her unrecognizable,she bled alot and I liked it,I grabbed the knife and stabbed her in the throat mercilessly.She was struggling.I grabbed the gun and watched her struggle for Abit,then I shot her in the head.I rushed over to Darius,I pulled my phone out to call the ambulance,he told me that it was too late for him.He told me that everything that belonged to him,belonged to Gabriel and I ,he told me that he was happy because he was going to reunite with Sophia.He died.I let out a scream as I cried .later I still sat there in tears,Gabriel came in and saw the scene.He helped me up.He asked what had happened and I told him everything.I told him that I would proudly go to jail for killing penny.He told me that they would have to catch us first .He told me that in the world we live in,I should prepare to protect myself, because blood would be spilt now since Darius's empire fell in my hands,the empire he tried to turn good.I would continue his struggle and if any evil gangster got in my way,I would have to protect gabriel,the empire and myself, Even if it meant killing then so be it.The next day we buried Darius next to Sophia and paid our respects.6months later,we got married in a white wedding,I held a black bouquet in symbol of Darius and a dress just like Sophia's.We finally got married.A year later,we had twins.A boy and a girl named Sophia and Darius jnr.

The end, thank you so much for reading, please vote and comment if you like my story, You can check out my other books .Thanks for reading