The tale of the fallen Angel

Ray"Sophia was just 21years old living with her mother.she was studying in college, and after she would help her mother who was a trader selling clothes.She was so happy and lively.She had her whole life planned ahead of her ,but destiny came knocking on her door.Sophias mother divorced Sophia's dad when she found out about his illegal businesses particularly him being a murderer.she divorced him to protect her daughter, but she couldn't save her from her fate.She had to suffer for her father's dark past.In order to save himself from debt, he sold Sophia into marriage to Darius even before she turned three years old.Upon hearing this , Sophias mom took her daughter away to protect her .The time had finally come , Sophia was taken forcefully away from her mom by Darius.He showed no mercy for her or her mother who held onto sophia as she got dragged away.She was dressed in white and forced to marry Darius.That was the worst day of her life and on top of it,she got totured by penny and Darius himself whenever Sophia made a mistake.darius hated his marriage to her ,he was also forced into this.Penny would bully Sophia so much, Darius would just watch from the study not doing anything to help.He was uninterested till one day Sophia had enough and just shooved penny against the wall and warned her to leave her alone.That day she caught his eye for the first time.
One day Sophia bumped into penny making penny drop her glass makeup kit.As revenge she yanked Sophia's necklace, tearing it from her neck and throwing it down.She then stomped on it.Darius and I walked in only to see penny slap Sophia,but Sophia didn't have the strength to fight back so she did the unthinkable, she walked up to me and kissed me infront of Darius and penny.She walked off, that pissed both penny and Darius off, because I was Penny's husband, but I didn't understand why Darius got jealous,it was obviously because he liked her.Darius angrily walked off,so did penny.I picked up the necklace and fixed it.I then went to her, she was crying.She was so happy that I had fixed the necklace.She said it was her mother's.She then apologised for using me to make penny jealous.I told her not to worry.Then Darius walked in making me nervous, by the look he was giving me.I excused myself and left.He came to her and stared at her.She was looking down,he lifted her face up by her chin ,to look at him.He warned her never to kiss any other man again, she noded nervously.She was very scared of him.He then told her to fight back whenever she got hit.She noded.He then left her.The next day Penny told Darius's business friends to harass Sophia, she assured them that Darius wouldn't react and truly Darius didn't as he watched the two harass her.She became emotional as they harassed her verbally, Darius got pissed off seeing tears come down her face,he got up angrily, before he could react , Sophia slapped the first man infront of her,who tried to touch her.This shocked Darius and penny who was watching from a far,I wasn't around that day and it hurt me so much.The second man tried to open his mouth,he also got slapped by her.The Second man didn't take it lightly and threw his hand at Sophia but Darius was there to stop him,he punched the man down and kicked them out.Sophia stared at him with so much disappointment and that hurt Darius to the core.That night he found her in the comfort of Gabriel her assigned driver, he was the first friend she had in the house.He excused himself,he questioned her about Gabriel,she finally got the courage to snap back and ask how it mattered to him since he hated her.He held her and told her that yes he did hate her,he hated her for making him fall for her ,she was stunned as he kissed her,she kissed him back.Their love started growing,it became more evident when Sophia risked her life to save him.Darius was bitten by a venomous snake when hiking with her in the woods.He tried to stay strong but fainted on their way back home for help.So she sucked the poison out and carried him to safety.Both woke up in the hospital, she had called me and I came to her, but the poison was in her too.After they got medical attention, Darius came to her and warned her never to risk her life for him,but she didn't heed him and told him that she would do it over and over again.Just 6 months into their marriage,she changed him.He was touched by an angel.She managed to tone down the devil in him.She was finally reunited with her mother, and 6months more,she was treated like a queen.Darius was madly in love with her and would do anything for her,The best part is,they found out that she was pregnant but two weeks later,She passed away."
"(I couldn't help but cry because she was just starting up a family and I killed her and her baby, leaving her husband heartbrokened)
Angela"this all my fault."
Ray"don't beat yourself up too much,you can fix things by mending Darius's broken heart."
Angela"I will put in my all to achieve that,thank you so much ray for telling me"
Ray"Don't worry, everything will be alright"
He hugged me.After I walked into Darius's study,he looked furious seeing me.i tried to hide my tears but I couldn't
Angela"I know am the last person you want to see,I will never be like Sophia, but please give me a chance to console you and ease your pain, believe me it's not only guilt,but it's also heartbreak,I didn't know her yet I mourn her so much.she saved my life without knowing me,she is such an angel and I now understand why you fell for her.I took her away and I took away your little baby.He was so innocent,they both were.Even after everything you have done to people you still don't deserve this.
Darius"why?
He came closer and cornered me into the walls.
Darius"am the devil himself,I am merciless,I kill without a conscious,I literally killed a freaking teenager!I deserve what has happened to me, because am a monster.U were indirectly sent to punish me.U did it U broke darius.u freaking broke me!!(he slammed his fists against the wall, startling me)
Angela"talk to me, please"
Tears came down his face as I hugged him.He held me tight as he cried.