Chapter Thirteen-

Start from the beginning

"Technically we can fit one more," Nash said from the front.

I gave them all a smirk, "Let's add Lucy."

"Let's do it," The quite Shawn way in the back said.

Before we knew it, we were at Lucy's house helping her bring her stuff in, trying not to get soaked. She came in the van and moved away from me, up into the back, and sat next to Shawn. 

"Someone's got a crush," I smirked. 

"Shh!" Shawn shushed me. Lucy blushed.

"Uh, I was talking about Lucy," I started laughing. I may or may not have just hooked those two up.

The whole way up to Anaheim was filled with giggles coming from the backseat. The van was crowded, but it was nice. I was surrounded by all my friends. Which is kinda sad, because only about three of them are really 'close' to me.

I whined to Nash about when we'd get there, cause I'm really excited to see Cam's house. Eventually Nash got annoyed and stopped answering me.

After a long ride, Nash dropped Cam and I off at his house first (since I kept bugging him). Lucy chose to stay with Shawn for a bit, but we decided we'd pick her up after we were ready to go back to my house.

"My mom's not home yet and neither is my sister, but welcome to my humble abode!" Cam exclaimed, opening him front door.

"I love it!" I said back to him, examining the place, "Where's your room?"

Without words, Cam grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom. We went up the stairs and in through a wooden door, to see his messy but cute room.

"Sorry, it needs cleaning. I wasn't really expecting company when I last left," Cam said, sitting on his bed.

"It's fine, I know," I replied, following him to his bed. I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, but then he pulling me in for the lips instead.

We kissed-passionately- and the spark I felt when I first kissed him was even stronger now. Cam pulled me in tighter, one hand curled on my shoulder and the other on my cheek. He moved away from my lips and started to my neck/shoulder area.

"I love you," I whispered to Cam.

"I love you too," He whispered back in between kisses.

There were no words after that.

Cam's hands slid under my shirt, placing both of them at my hips. He slowly began to grab the ends of my shirt and bring them up and over my head. He looked at my (almost nonexistent) stomach, followed by my ribs. He looked into my eyes for just a second, and then I knew - he was not judging me. He was not ashamed of me. He took his finger and traced my ribs, slightly tickling. I was not deathly skinny, not anymore, so I did not look like a dead raisin. 

I took off his shirt to reveal the abs of Chris Evans. They were really defined. I felt them with my palm, just because I've never though to feel them before.

You probably know what happened next.

•••

"So you're the famous Sierra?" I asked a with a little too much enthusiasm.

"Yes, I am," Cameron's sister said, setting her coat down, "how was the many hours here alone?"

I starting choking on my spit after hearing that, so I motioned towards the kitchen and went to get myself a drink. I could still hear them from the other room.

"Sorry 'bout that," Cam laughed, "she's a little....hype today."

"It's alright. I mean I HAVE lived with you all your life," Sierra laughed back.

I came back with a glass of water, taking a sip every five seconds or so.

"When's mom coming home?" Cam changed the subject.

"Soon, half an hour maybe?" She said back. Cam nodded. "You look kind of sweaty," She continued. I chocked on my water this time.

"I'm a bad person," I mumbled, choking, walking back to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go help her," Cam laughed again, coming towards me.

"You've never done this before, have you?" Cam asked kinda quietly. I shook my beet-red head. Cam chuckled, patted my back, and left.

"What's for dinner?" I heard him say, probably to Sierra.

"Mom's bringing home tacos, you cool?" Sierra said. Cam didn't say anything back so I assume he nodded or something.

"I'm home!" A feminine voice trailed the rooms of Cam's house. His mom?

"Mom!" Cam yelled, "Come meet Jayde!" Yep. His mom.

"Hi!" I said, walking to his mother, "Thanks for giving birth to Cam!"

Fuck.

"Oh my god," Cam said under his breath, "you're so awkward."

"Oh, no problem!" His mom laughed, setting tacos on the table. Once she got her stuff put away, we sat down at the table and ate.

"I never have family dinners like this," I said, taking a taco.

"Really?" Sierra asked in a surprised tone.

"Really," I replied. Then we began to eat. I didn't like it, the fatty meat and cheese and shit they put in here. I'm not going to be rude, however, so I had to eat it. Cam looked proud whenever I took a bite.

Soon after dinner, Cam sat his mom and sister down to talk about moving. I didn't say much, but I had to be included since I was moving in with him. We talked about when, where, packing, with who, and more. Cam and I decided, while texting Nash, that'd we'd move in as soon as possible. So, after the talk we went upstairs and I helped Cam pack.