Chapter 7

Shakuni could see Shreesha coming in between and bridging the two sets of cousins, he also knew that if all the princes came together Hastinapur would be stronger and no kingdom would want to fight against it. he however could not do anything as he had to go to his kingdom and look at some of the internal matters while he was going to take shreesha with him both kunti and Gandhari requested to let her stay. with this shreesha got around 6 months more to bond with all the pandavas as well as strengthen the bond of the pandavas and kauravas.

while shakuni soon returned and sourced Shreesha to go for her kanyakul until her next visit that would be after a year since she had missed quite some time while in Hastinapur. during those twelve months Shakuni planned the poison incident of Bheem. Duryodhan or the other kauravas had no idea initially and found out when bheem had returned. Duryodhan as the eldest was conflicted on whose side to choose one was the right one and telling the elders about it and the other was siding with his mamashree whom he knew loved them, he saw the pandavas all huddled up and sticking to eachother and missed some of the time her had bonded with all of them and chose to listen to his heart as shreesha always told him to do , he then went to the pandavas and told how mamashree had planned it all and how he got to know of all afterwards.

They had hid from all elders when Duryodhan was apologising and the pandavas asked why? Duryodhan mentions how elders always get angry at him and his brothers so they avoid them as well and shreesha has always told them if you feel you need to apologise never back away, since feelings are from our inner conscious and that is never wrong. Duryodhan then says Mamashree tried to kill Bheem and that means he will try to harm the rest of you as well, Yudhishter says you shouldn't say like that about your elders , while remaining pandavas agree with Duryodhan.

Just as they are discussing a bird which they recognize as Shreesha's messenger they see a letter tied to that and open to read it. She addresses all 106 lovely brothers and her dear sister and tells them that she feels like her father wants pandavas and kauravas to be separate and he will not stop. Reading this they all wonder if Shreesha is wrong in making the accusation. Shreesha's letter then says that they should always remember strength is in unity, and divided they will fall. While they all are to head to a gurukul for their studies the coming year , they should be formal and hide their fondness for each other from their elders. She requests them to follow that order and just observe all the royals.

Duryodhan finishes reading and says Shreesha Jiji loves all of us and if she is asking for something I will blindly give it to her and he tells the pandavas that he will stay formal and distant from them till they head to their Gurukul. Yudhishter also says that they can follow what shreesha jiji said since she is older and they truly believe she loves them and he says maybe this way they can make sure that if what she said about mamashree is true we will find out.

So they next few months till they meet shreesha they were to pretend that they didn't like each other and slowly the pandavas could see how elders all frowned upon what duryodhana and kauravas did even when it's was something small that even the pandavas did. They could see the partiality now and felt like Shreesha was right. They all were excited to meet her and ask her why they are like this.

Hey all so what do you think.....

Also thank you all for the tremendous support. I love y'all.

Love

Bella