Party Plans.

Two would ponder on how to gather more contestants.
"Well, Two?" Fanny would say aggressively. "

"We're waiting." Fanny would say with frown on her face.

"Wait a minute, Fanny!" Taco would say to Fanny, her arms in the air, as she put them on her hips. "We can't compete with 4
of us! So Two is probably thinking about getting more of us!" Taco said putting her arms at her sides, smiling.

"So, Two?" Blocky asked, finally speaking up after 5 minutes. "How do you plan on getting the other contestants, exactly?" Taco stared at Blocky.

"Be patient! Asshole!" Taco said with anger
Blocky stared at her in annoyance. "How dare you!" Blocky said slapping Taco. The two began to bicker as Two spoke up.

"Okay.. I want all of you to help get the other contestants!" Two said eagerly.

"And how would we do that?" Loser would say, waiting for a response from the green integer. As silence filled the air. Fanny stared at the remains of the place. The dark land which Fanny sat on looked very burnt.

Literally.

As Two began to speak, everyone had their eyes on them. Waiting for an explanation.

"You can do anything you want!" Two continued. "As long as you get them here!"

"And you can't do it yourself? Don't you have powers or something?" Fanny yelled as her annoyance filled the sound of silence. The cool breeze came in as if it was trying to speak to them, as the remains of the trees rustled in distance.

"I've already been seen as a threat to Four and the other contestants. So I couldn't go back there." Two spoke clearly, as Blocky had a grin on his face.

"Anything?" Blocky asked to double check, his smile reaching the sides of his cube figure.

"Anything." Two said. As they walked off. "I'll give you all time to think, eh?"

Then Two walked away. Leaving the four objects to themselves. As Blocky began to ponder. Putting his hands behind his back.

"Anything.." He would utter.

Finders Keepers. [AU] [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara