very sweet?" She had previously helped Gu Qingxian fight with anti-fans on Weibo, so she promised to invite this person Fans eat fruit. Later, the fan misunderstood that she was pretending to be the owner of a fruit shop. Later, the misunderstanding was cleared up. After the two had a good chat, the little girl became less aggressive and no longer lit up like before.

There were other customers behind. Gu Qingxian said to the little girl who said "Oh my God, the boss and I are going both ways": "If you have nothing to do, you can wait here. I haven't forgotten what I promised you." Du Ping on the other side asked

curiously "What did you deal with in private?"

Gu Qingxian said mysteriously: "Secret."

After receiving the promise, Li Tian happily bought a box of strawberries, and then sat aside and waited according to the boss's instructions.

[Li Tian: Sisters, ah, the boss just called out my ID. I'm so happy and complete! ]

[Wow, she faces so many people every day, and she can still remember you who chatted with her a month ago! ]

[Li Tian: Yes, that's why I admire her even more. Moreover, she is as gentle and gentle in real life as she is online, and her eyes are big and beautiful. She will definitely be a beauty when she takes off the mask. ]

[So have you eaten watermelon? Didn't the boss say he wants to treat you to watermelon? ]

[Li Tian: Not yet, she asked me to sit aside and wait~]

After saying this, the small pot over there, who had finished his work, poured two cups of kumquat water, one for Boss Gu and one for Li Tian who was waiting.

"Hey, come and have a glass of water. The boss said you worked hard for coming here."

Xiaoguo presented a disposable paper cup, Li Tian took it and said "thank you", then raised the cup to her mouth without any reservation, and immediately Stunned.

She had seen countless compliments on the taste of kumquats on the Internet and tried to imagine what kumquats tasted like. But now she took a breath of the scent of kumquat water, and she realized how barren and powerless her previous imagination was.

It was so fragrant...

She swallowed subconsciously to absorb the impact of the aroma, then raised the cup and took a sip.

Delicious! ! !

Li Tian didn't know how to describe the fragrance. The moment the kumquat water entered her mouth, her language system failed.

She stared blankly at the clerks who poured kumquat water one after another when they were tired from work, and her envy was so strong that it almost turned into reality.

When she came to F City this time, she originally wanted to spend two days by herself, and then sign up for a one-day or two-day tour to explore the surrounding area... But now, she has a new idea.

After Gu Qingxian finished her work, she finally had time to look at this little fan who had come all the way to find her. Suddenly, the little fan's eyes lit up and she stood up and said, "Boss, do you want to hire another part-timer in your store?

" ? No money, just enough Kumquat water pipes!"

Chapter 82. Can you do food research and development with twenty-seven dragon fruits? ...

The middle-aged aunt next to her was stunned when she heard her words. She didn't expect that such an operation could be done.

A little girl travels with a suitcase...and then wants to stay and work in a store? !