[005]~ 𝒯𝑜 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒜𝓁𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒦𝓃𝑜𝓌

"So you're saying none of you guys are going to watch? It's the best day for the meteor shower, the skies should be clear, and the full moon will be out! And it's a Friday so it's not like there is going to be classes the next day." She argued to the boys.

"I'm sorry Dove, we'd love to watch it with you but we have some things to do on Friday." Sirius informed the girl.

"And I don't think you should watch it either." Remus spoke. "I can see you're passionate about it and I don't want to take that from you, but maybe it would be better if you watched from inside the castle. There's dangerous creatures around here and the full moon will make it even more dangerous." He offered her a piece of chocolate which she silently declined. "Maybe just watch from the astronomy tower, it'd be a great view and would keep you safe." He pleaded. It was clear they had some things they weren't telling her, but it wasn't her place to press for information.

"Right, I will think about it." She replied with a sad smile. He's just looking out for me. Soon after, Lily approached them, her face the same shade of red as her hair. Odessa took that as her cue to run. "Right well, I have got to get my schedule so I will be heading back to my table now. Love the robes, Lily." She spoke before running off.

"TRAITOR!" Peter yelled after her. She returned to her table, spoke briefly with her housemates- who had barely seemed to notice her absence- then received her schedule from professor Sprout. She took a look at her class list:

Monday
Class 1- History of magic
Class 2- Potions
Class 3- Charms
Class 4- Defence against the dark arts

Tuesday
Class 1- Charms
Class 2- Transfiguration
Class 3- Divination
Class 4- Herbology

Wednesday
Class 1- Free period
Class 2- Transfiguration
Class 3- Herbology
Class 4- Divination
After hours- Astronomy

Thursdays
Class 1+2- Potions
Class 3+4- D.A.D.A

Friday
Class 1+2- Ancient Runes
Class 1+2- Care of magical creatures

A reasonable class list. As she was looking over her schedule, she felt a presence behind her.
"Sorry to bother you ladies but I've just gotta take Odie away for a moment." She heard the charming voice of her friend behind her. She began to turn to face him but was quickly pulled up and walking with him.

"What, pray tell, was that for?" She asked him. "I was looking over my classes." She informed the boy smiling down at her.

"Oh well isn't that nice. I was just wondering how exactly you managed to stay out of the wrath of this years first day prank?" He questioned her.

"Huh? Oh just lucky I guess." She tried to say nonchalantly. "I came into breakfast late because I slept in." She said when it was clear he didn't believe her.

"Odie, Odie, Odie." He grinned, wrapping his arms around the small girl's shoulders. "I've already told you, you can't lie to me, darling."

She didn't embrace the boy back, instead keeping her arms down at her side, but she didn't stiffen. His embrace was warm and welcoming. Perhaps, just this once, she could allow herself the comfort Regulus offered her. "I helped the Marauders a bit this year." She admitted.