CHAPTER 8 - Engagement Rehearsal

"Yoon there are only five minutes for the blast" Taehyung excitedly chimes to his brother while Yoongi tilted his head in the disapproval.

"Mh. Hm. No I think atleast 30 minutes."  Taehyung turned his head towards his grandma and asked

"What do you think grandma"

"I think Yoonie is right" Maria replied while looking at the whole scene infront of them.

Right now they all are in the hall/  living room and there is Tia ordering every servant about the arrangements of the engagement party.  Tia is discussing about something to the wedding planner and getting frustrated.

Meanwhile, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Maria/ their grandmother were sitting a bit far from that area while watching the whole drama infront of them and waiting for the explosion.

"Mam, have a look" wedding planner said showing the list of arrangements Tia told them to get done.

"Everything okay but where is the cake" Tia asked after checking the whole list while wedding planner call someone.

"Here. Mam" she said when a worker forwarded the tray in which kept a nicely decorated cake.

Before Tia taste the cake, her phone started ringing. So she picked up the call first.

"Yoon. Only three minutes left for the bomb blast" Tae chirped again.  Namjoon was just walking past them but stopped hearing their conversation.

"Wait.  There still more time left" Yoongi said.

"What are you guys talking about" Namjoon intrupted while leaning futher towards his brothers.

"Look Big Bro" Taehyung said pointing towards Tia who was talking on the phone.

"You guys are talking about Tia"

"Yes Big bro." Taehyung confirmed and stretch his hands out like a camera whos's framing the scene, then said
"Till now you've seen how Lady Bee ordering everyone around and getting frustrated and now you will see how Tia will explode"

"Shut up Tae.  Engagement and weddings are such important events of a girl life and if Tia wants to make it perfect for her engagement then whats wrong" Namjoon said while Taehyung nodded his head but Yoongi is still looking at the drama.

"Yoon I'm talking to you too.  I don't know what problem you guys have with Tia, she is really calm and composed...." Namjoon was cut of in the middle when they all hear Tia's shout.

"What the hell is this. You call it a cake.  I would rather eat poison than this stupid cake." Tia shouted at the wedding planner and other servant staff.

"Just get lost." Tia again shouted at the wedding planner.

"You were saying something about calm and composed." Yoongi teased Namjoon while lightly hitting his hands still looking at the scene.

"You guys are impossible" Namjoon said walking away from them and approaching Tia.

"Yoon I won.  Now I want my sports car by the evening okay.  I'm going to gym now" Tae said and went away to his favourite place. Gym.

《《《   》》》

"Its okay Tia. It wasn't your fault" Namjoon trying to stop Tia from crying.

"No baby it was my fault.  I shouldn't shout on that wedding planner, I'm such a bad person" Tia said while sniffing.

"Tia it wasn't your fault if that wedding planner had done her job properly then she wouldn't get scolded right" Namjoon tried again.