New kids on the block

A ball of light spread out in the neighborhood. 3 of them hitting the proud 
household. Penny's phone alarm went off waking her up, she yawned as she walked to the bathroom.

Y/N povI was sleeping peacefully until I heard a scream, I believe it was Penny so I got up to go see her

Y/N pov
I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a scream, I believe it was Penny so I got up to go see her. I was gonna knock but she had the door open "Y/N look!" She said, I walked into her bathroom to see. Good Lord oh mighty you have blessed my body. I look (the description in info) I look at Penny. She gotten taller but wasn't taller than me or my brother, she got curvy-er, her chest got bigger probably a b cup

"we look so different!" I said posing in the mirror with her.

"I hate that idiot! You better not vote for him, Mr

"I hate that idiot! You better not vote for him, Mr.Chips" Oscar said but the monkey was dancing and not paying attention. "And stop wobblin' Mr.Chips! And get that grinder!" The man said again, the music stops and Mr.Chips gets the grinder and hurls it back to the kitchen "My newest creation! Proud's Diet Gummie Yummies! They stick to your teeth but not to your tummy! I'm finally gonna be richer than the Wizard!" Mr. Chips asked if he was gonna get a raise which Oscar replied with "of course you gonna get a raise, stupid organ grinder, you'll be the first one I fire"

 Chips asked if he was gonna get a raise which Oscar replied with "of course you gonna get a raise, stupid organ grinder, you'll be the first one I fire"

Your pov
"Morning family." Penny says as she takes a picture of us, with Kaimi in the back photo bombing, "good googly goose fats"uncle P said.
We walked down the stairs vibing to "Do It" by Chloe X Halle but penny missed the last step and fell, Me and Kaimi tried to hold in our laughs "Penny, where'd you get these from?" Uncle P asked "they mama's" Penny said then points at TT "Ah, your mother, Trudith, my dear, may I have a word with you please?" U.P asked "Chloe! I mean...Halle I mean Penny is wearing... What are these?" He said "Oscar, relax Our little girl is becoming a young lady and there is nothing you can do about it." T said to him "Au contraire, mon cheri" U.P had a present in his hand and pulled out... MEDIEVAL ARMOUR? How tf did he do that? He grabbed Penny as me and TT gasped, my brother still laughing in the back.

"Mama make Oscar stop!" Penny yelled, so glad he couldn't see me "and Y/N I have one for you too, if you live in my house you gon live by my rules" Oscar said but I hid behind TT so he wouldn't get me.
I had a on a black thrasher shirt with black ripped jeans and some red and black Jordans. "If your so worried about the girls why don't you talk to them?" T asked "I'm still waitin' for suga Mama to talk to me. You talk to them." He said as Suga Mama walked in "Boy, that was the best vacation I've ever had, Thank goodness for you Papi" Suga mama said as Papi responded in Spanish but I don't think Suga knew what he was saying then he laughed and left "I just love the way that man talks" "well I don't "love" the way you keep spendin' my inheritance on trips with Pitbulls grandaddy." "Why is my grandbaby dressed like Darth Vader?" She asked "to keep the boys away like you did during the Crusades!" Oscar laughed then stop with Suga hit him with her cane "ow you hit me! I'm callin' child services" he said "you a snitch huh?" Suga mama then did the unthinkable. "Thank you Suga Mama" Penny said "no need baby, I loved it"

Then some girl kept yelled Penny name.

The 3 of us left the house, Penny could not walk in them shoes

The 3 of us left the house, Penny could not walk in them shoes. She then fell infront of her friend or whoever they were. "Boo, we need to talk you shopping for some now Wiz Mar wedges because what are those?" Oh my gosh, when I tell you a cringed so hard, I know my brother felt it bc we were making the same face "Wow! Y'all saw the light too?" Yeah girl. Im snatched" the blonde girl said "I wish you would snatch that wig up" I started to laugh "Penny, your friends are funny" I told her "oh yeah, Dijonay, Micheal, these are my cousins Y/N and Kaimi" Penny introduced us. I waved at them and my brother just nodded "it's nice to see you for the first time, Penny would just talk about all the time" Micheal said "ya, it's good to see you too" Dijonay was looking at my brother, like a fine piece of meat. "Micheal you look good! You,ve got-" Penny said "more style than all of you? I know" me and my brother side eyed each other "Yeah, the back-to-school Kickback" Dijonay said "of which yours truly is the committee chairman is the weekend, and you can't get in lookin' all crusty and musty."

Part 2 finna come this weekend, maybe

Part 2 finna come this weekend, maybe...😭😏