The Stars Cooralating the Sky.1

Start from the beginning

Y/n moved over, putting distance between them and hopping onto the sink, lowering their eyes at him. “Are you serious-”

“I am,” he moved closer, closing the space between them. Y/n could feel his breath syncing with theirs making them want to ich back even more.

Ego studied them for a second as he watched their conflicted gaze meet everyone but his own shungite eyes.

"Don't want to make the first move?" He tilted their chin, making sure not to lay his weight all over them. Y/n rolled their eyes, doing a small mental gamble with heads or tails.

Tails

Y/n leaned off a bit connecting their lips, lightly tugging ego forward. His eyes widen slightly but he put the feeling aside enjoying the moment. Neither of them were the type to submit (despite y/n acting like he was infected half the time,) so the once heartfelt kiss turned lustful with stacked up emotions.

Y/n tried to ignore the warm feeling swelling up inside them as Ego pulled back, licking his bottom lip the silver string connecting them falling on y/n’s.  “Mm, why are you so silent? Should I go up a notch?” He teased, rubbing their red (or swelled) lips with his finger tip. “..Fuck you,” They muttered, trying to find their voice as they spoke.

“Gladly,” he pulled them in for another kiss, a little rougher than last time. Y/n could feel   the room heating up but didn't show any reaction.

Well, if you didn't count them turning red and their irregular heartbeat, or their eyes looking a bit red, (or a deeper shade on you), that just happened to happen.

"Mn," Y/n glanced down at the hands that were supporting them up now 'supporting' his emotions. Shameless… They halted one of the hands that were getting a little too close to home as Ego also stopped looking down. "Are you feeling a little shy?"

Who's shy??? Aren't you being to wild at 9 fucking am?

"I'm a little hungry, can we stop and get food?"

"You just interrupted my meal tho, can I order takeout first then we continue?"

What fucking meal???

"You're using the challenge for things we didn't agree for." Y/n stated, trying to sound calm as possible.

"It's okay to break a few rules, you didn't expect anything out of me when we started this anyway.." Ego trailed off, his hands taking the same route a bit slower.

The two stared at each other Y/n personally trying to figure out what the hell they ever saw in this sex-addicted scumbag and Ego enjoying the 'im-not-mad-you're-just-imagining-the-fact-that-i'd-knock-you-out-in-less-than 10-minutes' expression clearly laid on their face.

"Sigh, give me a Chuuya sized glass of wine, and you better pray I don't remember." A smirk grew on Ego's face as he nodded, stepping out to grab their (f/f/o/w). (Favorite flavor of wine)

(⁠◕⁠ᴥ⁠◕⁠)

Anri went back and forth with the clock, the online meeting was going to start in 20 minutes and neither of them had come into the room yet. She pursed her lips, grabbing her phone and dialing Egos' number.

"Hello?.."

"Where are you two?- the meeting is going to start soon!"
"Is the only thing you know how to do is shout? And Y/n is currently incapable, who's incapable? You fucking- so they can't show up for anything today."

".........." Oh, so it's like that.

"Then I'll take notes for you two, or should we reschedule?"

"Yeah we could reschedule, what is the next day they're free?" Y/n swirled around in their swivel chair, grabbing a notebook from the desk next to them.

They carefully wrote down the corresponding dates, finding the common but soonest date between the 6.

"Do you really have to continue working?" Mr.'I just wanted you the whole morning,' leaned over looking as if the 2 course breakfast he just had was a mere sampler.

"Give me a second Anri,"
Anri set her phone down, as a combination of swears from different languages burst through her ear despite the separation.

"......"

"Ehm, everyone's good Wednesday, but you guys can still go through a jist reference so nobody's time is wasted."

"Alright, I'll call you back later ok?"

"K, bye baeri." Y/n hung up, now looking at Ego with annoyance.

"Sigh…what was this, a filler chapter? I feel like I completed nothing.."

"Mm, maybe, but this was only the first 12 (½) hours,"

1245 words <3

Dont ask me why this took me an hour to edit💀