Hyrdrangea

ITS THE PERFECT 22 FOR ME??

I see you guys being proactive 🤭😋Uh- anyways, ty you all for the reads so far and adding my book to your collection! I find it quiet interesting on what you mix with my book~

Uh- anyways, ty you all for the reads so far and adding my book to your collection! I find it quiet interesting on what you mix with my book~

I see you guys being proactive 🤭😋Uh- anyways, ty you all for the reads so far and adding my book to your collection! I find it quiet interesting on what you mix with my book~

And the perfect 69-

L(ゝ◡╹)ノ♡        /ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ

💕😜bungee🍬gum🤩🤪contains🥵the💯📏properties🏫🍭of😻both✌rubber⭐and💧gum 🙈 you 👉🏽 see 👀

-3 days later, Friday- (not counting tuesday itself)

“Ego-san, y/n, are you in here?” ‘Someone’ shouted from outside, neither of us were quick to react but I decided to let them rest and answer myself.

“What the hell do you want Anri? Can’t you handle them yourself without assistance?” 

No one else would dare disturb us so it's obvious who it was. I grab my glasses and set them on before switching the led lights to light blue. (You made him buy some)

“Sorry, but um, do you mind if I come in?” Yes I fucking mind you guinea pig.

“Sure.” A softer voice whispered below me. I looked down to see y/n resting on my waist while glancing at the door. It was obvious that *they weren't happy with her  getting us up so damn early as they had a ‘this better be quick’ type of expression. 

(*If you are an early bird pretend you didn’t get that much sleep last night)

When she was inside she set a thick file down and checked her watch as if we were making her late or something. “Today you have a meeting at 10 am with the press conference about blue lock and-”

“No, I think you've got something wrong, you’re going to that conference.” her expression was pretty priceless as she checked her notes like my opinion wasn’t written down. “But sir, its says that they were expecting you.-”

“So? Turn that shit into fan service. I'm sure they’ll love to hear you scream like an angry chihuahua.”  I could see her face turn red with anger as she bit her tongue and looked away.

“Well, y/n you still need to watch over team X but that should be easy based on today's events.” I rolled my eyes before picking up my phone and sharing a file with them.

“I sent you a link with everyone who’s in that group, make sure they don't act crazy okay?" They nodded their head before lying back down which is what I wanted to be doing.

"Well then I guess your schedule is mostly free today, but don't forget later on is the beginning of the tournament."

"Yeah yeah ok, just leave before I get bothered by those things if they find out I'm awake."

And that's how our morning started. We both didn't actually get up until 7:50 when we heard screaming from downstairs. To me it was muffled but because of kitsys enhanced hearing, I had to turn on my microphone and tell them.;

"If you guys don't stop screaming I'll eliminate half of you now, and then maybe we'll just have a death brawl for number one."

That quieted them down but also gave them an idea of where our room was as I kept hearing light footsteps down the hall before someone said.;

"Oh wait the door has his name on it-"

"Yeah no shit,"

"You guys hurry up and set your apologies down. We shouldn't disturb them any further."

"Ok kuon-ma!~"

"That's not my…nevermind it's fine."

"Y/n! Can you come watch us later?"

"Yeah! We can show you our amazing skills!"

Y/n had set their (f/d) down and got up to open the door chuckling slightly.

"Depends, who am I talking to?" I also got up and walked behind them and stared down at the kids.

"A bunch of ragged gems."

"Did we just go down a level??"

"Well hello my ragged gems~ what are you exactly doing by our door?" One of the boys, Kunigami I believe, had picked up the cards and handed half to me and half to y/n.

"We came to drop these off as an apology for the noise we caused and to hopefully not get eliminated.." he spoke, mumbling the last part. We ended up accepting their apology and request for watching them after team X as something had something in mind. I could just have X and Z go against each other…Yeah that works..

Y/N's pov

After that weird encounter with team Z I had slipped on one of my (*cough* egos *cough*)  hoodies with ( whatever bottoms you want and a pair of shoes your able to run in) and headed out to meet team X. They were arguing about whether  you should jell the bread from the top or bottom which I found pretty stupid as the answer was obvious.

Shoei was doing his routine in the back but an amusing smirk rested on his face as if he was the one who caused all this.

"Wow, arguing over stuff to keep you busy? Did you guys miss me that much?"

The once loud room turned quiet as they all turned to me with a mix of happiness and surprised expressions as if they didn't expect  me to come back.

"Hey kitty~ and yes I did miss you." I rolled my eyes at what Hanamura, one of the members, had said. "Yeah, I wasn't talking about you Mr.Goalie." he disappeared into his emo corner as I looked at everyone else and smiled slightly. "Who's up for another football trick session?”

We played until lunch time and switched to a different skill game afterwards. It went like that until bedtime but I could tell no one really was sleepy.

(The rest is unimportant unless you want a whole ass monologue of you and Egos bedtime routine)

It was just after ego did his whole "your new rankings, first selection" whatever blah blah blah, that y/n realized something.
(Btw to give a little context you guys are both relaxed on the couch with you being 'chillaxed' on top) 

"Hey Ego?" You could feel him flinch under you as both parties scarcely made eye contact.

"Did you think it would be funny to put both teams I'm supposed to be rooting for on the same field?" (Sorry I didn't notice the mistake)

---
Team X?

Or,

Team Z?