===Day 2===

I walked into my classroom only to be greeted by Ana. "Talimay, do you know Manat?" she asked me. "No. Never heard of her," I replied. "Well, she said that she is better than you in any possible way." "Why would she say that?" "I don't know." "Class take you seats," our teacher said, interrupting our conversation. I seated myself next to Seijuro. "Thank you for yesterday, Seijuro," I whispered to Seijuro. "You're welcome. By the way, can you come to the rooftop at lunch?" "Sure, but why?" "Indeed to tell you something." "Okay."

===Lunch Time===

"Seijuro, what did you want to ask me?" I asked as I approach him. "Kuroko told me to ask you if this Friday some friends can come over?" Seijuro asked as he stared into my eyes. I felt my face get hot, so I move into a thinking position. "It should be fine because I have Ana coming over," I answered and looked up at him, only for our eyes to meet again, and for my face to get hot again. I looked away and turned to the park. It was filled with cherry blossoms, a little pond in the middle with lily pads, and emerald green grass. I felt eyes on me and heard footsteps coming towards me. "What are you staring at?" Seijuro asked me. "The park. It so beautiful," I said in awe. Suddenly, the bell rang. I stared to run off, only to be grabbed be the arm by Seijuro. "What is it, Seijuro?" "Stay." "I can't. I have get to class." "Are you opposing me?" He glared at me with murderous look in his eyes. "But Seijuro, we have to get to class." "I already told Sensei that we will be absent." "Okay." Seijuro let go of me and started to walked away. "Wait! Seijuro!" I said and ran after him.

===After School===

We were waiting at the entrance for Tetsu-chan when I got an idea. "Sei-tan!" I exclaimed. "Yeah?" He asked. "Let hang out at your house next time." I smiled brightly to him. "Sure." "Really? Yay!" We waited few seconds and Tetsu-chan came out. "Hello," "Hi, Tetsu-chan. Lets go," I said and pulled him away.

===House===

"Yay! I spent most of my day with Seijuro!" I fangirled and flopped myself onto my bed. "Wait," I said sitting up, "I have to so homework." I got off my bed and sat at my desk. Halfway through my homework, my phone rang. I looked at my phone and saw the ID Ana. She sent me text saying:

Ana: You Like Seijuro!
Me: No I Don't.
Ana: Yes you do.
Me: Nope.
Ana: Fine. GTG. Bye.
Me: Bye.