Ramie.. Please dont leave

We were performing blue flame at music bank. When the song ended, we saw some much fans waving at us. We didn't decide on a fandom name yet.

*After concerts*

"Ah.We finally arrived. I'm so tired. *

First week of being an idol. Not so bad. At least we all debuted together. Right? Let's take a quick shower and go to bed. They re-arrranged rooms so I was with Ramie on a Queen sized bed. Ramie and I drifted off to sleep. We were cuddle buddies.

-The next day-

I woke up to my alarm buzzing as usual. We had a so busy schedule today.Let me guess I woke up earlier than everyone again. I was right. Now let's go down stairs and make breakfast. Hmm. Let's make pancakes. My special pancakes. Let me tell you the recipe-

If 7 people I double the size 12 table spoon of flour

5 table spoon of milk

7 tea spoon of vanilla extract

7 crushed oreos

7 eggs

7 tea spoon of sugar

Mix

After making it edible for one person put one big scoop of vanilla ice cream, 7 crushed oreos again, some sugar and done!

You can make this at home. Now let's call everyone.

"EVERYONE GET UP I MADE YALLS FAVORITE BREAKFAST THE SPECIAL PANCAKES NOW GET YOUR BUTTS TO MOVE CUZ WE GOT NO TIME"

Seems like everyone is waking up now. Let's get dressed. We had a fan sign today so let's choose a cute outfit!

 We had a fan sign today so let's choose a cute outfit!

This should do. Cuz I'm cute!

*At the fan sign*

So much fans came today. I'm so happy. There was a lot in line with the other members. While I had only.. 4. I supposed some came late and I was right! So much fans came for me! They all have me gifts I like! One girl gave me a Maniac album! She was so kind! I hugged all the fans and I saw.. Chiquita? She is a trainee in YG entertainment which I trained in. I was her mentor at that time.

"Hey unnie! I missed you. Can you sign this album please? "

"Of course Chiquita. I like how you dressed today. How is Asa doing with her rap? "

"She has improved a lot. Also Lisa mentored us one day and she was awesome! "

"That's great.But I'm sad that you paid for this fan meeting"

"It's okay. YG paid it. "

"Okay then. See you later! "

"Bye! "

Chiquita is so sweet. This fan meeting is also my ending! I should collect all my gifts!

*At the dorm*

What month is it? June 10! I love how we get breaks! Anyways what should I do today? Stray kids are on Maniac tour so I can't meet them but we have a concert in America LA and they are performing in America the same day but later! I still have my lightstick. Will HYBE agree?

Anyways lets watch my fancam.

*pretend garam was sick*
Wow I danced and nailed it. Anyways what time is it? I wanna sleep.

*3rd person POV *

The next day Y/N woke up to find Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook blowing up with hates on Garam. It said a girl said that Garam bullied her in elementary. This was probably false. But everyone. Except the members were on that girls side. HYBE wanted to arrange a meeting that day. So Y/N figured everything out.

She wore this dress and all the accessories

She wore this dress and all the accessories. She was sad that Garam was gonna leave.. She figured everything out. HYBE never stood up when there was a scandal. He never did that. So Garam was leaving.

*after the meeting*

*y/n's POV*

I knew it. They were getting Garam eliminated. I started sobbing.Whyw as it always Garam who get all the hate? Huh? Why did HYBE never stand up for her? She was only here for 2 WEEKS. Why..