I'm so sorry Eunchae

2022 April 30.We were all nervous for our debut.Eunchae was the most nervous from all of us.Eunchae was anxious she was trembling everyday,the dance instructor was scolding her so often that she cried so often,I felt bad for her.I knew every kpop groups debuts(4th gen) were a flop so I put a strong phrase on my mind."We will go through this".Every night I would cuddle Eunchae to sleep and I couldn't even sleep myself.That was tough.The only comfort for me was Felix and Eunchae.

Stray Kids and us met for a meeting a while ago as you guys know.Felix and I are chatting right now.Lets dive into our messages.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey brownie boy"

"You usually chat with emojis.What happened??"

"We are going through so tough things.I couldn't sleep everyday,hard practices.I hate it."

"I got through the same thing before too.You know I hot eliminated from the survival show before.It was hard for me too.You can go through this."

"Thanks I have practice bye."

"Bye!"

We all dressed and I dressed like this.

And got in the van.When we got in,Eunchae started crying.I comforted her the best I can and we just talked.We arrived at the company!That's good.I prepared so much lunch and water bottles.

*After the practice*

Dance instructor:You should change into more comfortable clothes and go to the CEO's office.He wanted to talk.

When the dance instructor said that I rushed to change my clothes.

(Imagine other if you like)

When we arrived at the CEO's office,he was looking so serious.

"Girls.Sit"After we sat down he continued "So you guys did all the recordings and learned choreography right?"We all nodded."Then you have to decided the groups name in 3 days before your debut.And you could decide what outfit you are wearing .You can go now.Break will last 3 days."

We were all happy.Because we could actually take a break.They might have overworked us too much.At first I just wanted to get sleep.And that's what I did.I hugged Eunchae and Garam in my warm embrace.I liked to baby them a lot.And they didn't say anything.We hugged each other and slept.I woke up to Eunchae and my room's door creaking.I see Zuha unnie Kkura unnie and Chae unnie.They look so..amazed?They start shouting awws from their mouth.And that's what woke up Manchae and Ramie from their sleep.They start whining and pulling me and hugging me.They're so cute.Let's get up and make what ChaeChaez wanted.Basically everyone wanted

*After*

Now let's eat.Whoah it smells delicious.After this Manchae and I are gonna call Lixie.

I'm so full.Lets call Lixie now.

...Loading...Loading ..
Facetime on.

Y/N-"Hi Lixie and the other crack heads."

Eunchae-"Hi Felix and the others."

Felix-"Hi.How's the practices.I heard that you guys are gonna debut soon"

Eunchae and Y/N jinx-"Yeah we are."

Eunchae-"JINX you owe me a macaron."

Felix-"Hahahah"

Y/N-"I'm gonna buy a FELIX(cat food) for Luna(Y/N's cat I'm gonna introduce it soon Lee Know adores it by the way)

Felix-"Okay okay I'm sorry"

Y/N-"Do you know that I recently got to puberty?"

Felix-"No I didn't"

Y/N-"When I sing I accidentally sing by a deep voice.And now it's always.Don't you notice that?"

Felix-"Oh I notice it now.Im sorry again."

Y/N-"It's okay.Love ya!"

Felix- "love ya too!"

*Face time ended*

Hmm I wanna play a game.Let's ask the UNNIEZ!

"UNNIES!!!CAN WE PLAY A GAME PLEASE RAMIE AND MANCHAE AND I WANT TO PLEASSEEE"

"Ok fine"

"YAYYY"

*At the living room*

Eunchae-What about we play Jenga I have it in unnie and my room.

All except Eunchae-Okay!

Y/N-Lets do it in age order.hehe

We all agreed.After that I was so tired so I just slept.

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating I have been having no motivation anyways next chapter is about debut and the cat Luna.