Chapter 62{i miss my precious baby}

Amanda's pov

My daughter has been missing for the whole two freaking months. And lots of people keep saying I should lose hope but how can I she's my daughter she's a strong girl there's no way in hell that she's dead I refuse to believe that."mom eat it's getting cold"liana said.

(A/N so guys there's Liana and Diana they're twins, Daisy's "angels")

"I'm full you eat I'm going to my room to go bath"i said. "I miss daisy mom"diana said. She's the quiet introvert twin then liana the hyper,energetic and friendly twin."I miss her too baby now finish your food so we can go to school I will tell your driver that he won't be dropping you guys off at your grandma's house but today I eill take you to school "

I smiled as I went to my room and got ready for this hectic day. The Paparazzi keep surrounding me asking me about my baby but I need space.i did my business after I was done my sister called."sis how are you?"she asked she's been checking up on us and I also checked up on her cause she loved her cuck why did I jut think like that she's still alive. As I was saying she loves her as much as I do.

 As I was saying she loves her as much as I do

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I miss my precious baby"i said honestly.
"I miss her to sis it's like our world has shut down and it's now dull and empty"
She said you could tell that she was crying. "But we need to be happy she hates it when we're sad she would always lecture me for being sad"i chuckled softly."atleast she lectured you.
I was always given a silent treatment"she chuckled. "You have such a wonderful daughter sis"she said."we have such a wonderful daughter"i corrected. I heard someone knocking.
"Come in I will call you back sis"i hanged up.

"Hii" Andy my sister came hugging me. "Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?"I asked. "I wanted to suprise you"she said. She's just like daisy she hides her pain with a fake smile I got it why she's her favourite aunt."you look alluring complimented. "Thank you, I just came back from a fashion week that presents how I miss my baby and how strong she is"she said. "What's the theme?"I asked. "Girl power"she said.
I'm happy to see her."I love you sister"i smiled."I love you too Lil sis"she hugged me.

"I love you too Lil sis"she hugged me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Can i just die already {Completed✔️}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें