𝟐𝟕: 𝐂𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐠

Începe de la început

She was greeted by the worried archons, being questioned about what happened and if she was alright. Y/N ignored them and ran to her room, still carrying the unconscious Adeptus in her arms. And there, she started using a lot of her Hydro powers, doing her best to heal him.

"Ms. Y/N..."

"Be quiet, Katheryne. I'm fine." The girl mumbled, eyelids beginning to grow heavy.

"Do a scan on Xiao's state of being." Katheryne nodded, doing as the girl ordered.

"According to my scan, Sir Xiao seems to be in stable condition. Being an Adeptus, he won't get killed easily, but the blood loss did take a toll on him. It'll take him a while before he can regain his consciousness."

"That's good to know. Thank you, Katheryne." Y/N sat in silence, simply staring at Xiao's sleeping face.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. It slid open, revealing the blonde twins.

"Sir Aether, Ms. Lumine, welcome back. Is everything settled at the Kamino Ward?" Katheryne greeted with a bow.

"Yes mostly everything is settled. But..." Lumine looked at the girl who sat beside the Yaksha. "There's still something we need to do. And Y/N is a part of that."

The girl perked up at the sound of her name. "Me? What did I do?"

"It's not just you, Y/N." Aether said. "The other Archons are a part of it too.

─•~✧~•─

The conference room in U.A. was quiet, the tension so thick that a knife wouldn't be enough to cut it.

On one side of the table were the pro heroes and other school staff, such as All Might, Endeavor, Aizawa and Nezu. Tsukauchi was also there.

While on the other side were Y/N, the twins, and the Archons. Kunikuzushi, Yae Miko, and Katheryne stayed behind to look after Xiao and the house.

"So." Nezu started off, breaking the unbearable silence of the room. "Let's start things off with introductions. I'm Nezu, the principal of U.A. high school."

"Greetings, Mr. Nezu. My name is Zhongli."

"I'm Raiden Ei. Just address me as 'Ei'."

"I'm Venti!"

"And my name's Nahida."

"And how about you two?" The mouse faced the two blondes.

"I'm Aether."

"And I'm his sister, Lumine."

"Now that introductions are over, let's get to the main topic at hand." Nezu clasped his paws together. "What exactly are you?"

Y/N, the twins, and the Archons were silent, before Zhongli cleared his throat. "We're humans. Was that not obvious?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Zhongli, but..." All Might narrowed his eyes at the brown haired man. "We don't believe you. Not after what All For One had said before he was detained."

"What exactly did he say?" Nahida asked with furrowed brows, tilting her head. "Y/N, Aether, Lumine... What happened?"

The Dendro Archon's eyes widened after one quick look at what they were thinking.

"Buer, what is it?" Ei asked.

"Morax, Beelzebul, and Barbatos..." She swallowed the lump in her throat. "I'm afraid we can no longer run and hide from our past..."

"It seems my suspicions were correct." Tsukauchi tapped his chin with a nod. "You people... Aren't actually human, are you? That's just a facade you put up so you could hide your true selves, am I right?"