𝟏𝟓: 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Alright, settle down." The teacher ordered as he entered the classroom. "With the recent events of the Hero Killer, I've finally thought of something for your final project in this subject. So, listen up."

"Now, for your project, I want to you to make a presentation with a minimum number of eight slides and the maximum of twelve. The topic will be about the Hero Killer's ideology and whether you agree with it or not. Make sure it's insightful, and you have evidence to back up your claim." He explained.

"The deadline will be 2 weeks from now. Oh, and you have to have a partner. I'm the one who'll be deciding who goes with who."

Y/N, along with some other kids in the class, quietly groaned, frowning at the idea. She was sure that she'd work on the project on her own and the other person wouldn't even help.

After the teacher said a few pair of names, he called out: "Shinsou Hitoshi and Raiden Y/N."

She hummed, pleasantly surprised. She was actually okay with being his partner.

"Hm, I guess the two of us are partners." Shinsou faced the girl with a small smile. "If you're not busy later, wanna start making it as soon as possible? The earlier the better."

"Sure, why not. Would you like to do it in my house?" The male nodded. "Mhm."

─•~✧~•─

"Woah..." The lavender haired male muttered under his breath. After school, just like what they've agreed, Shinsou went with Y/N back to her house to work on the project.

"Your house is on a mountain...?" His head looked up at the great height of the mountain. "This is mountain is called Mt. Yougou, right?" The girl nodded. "Mhm. C'mon, let's go."

There was a small shrine at the foot of the mountain, with a bunch of fox statues scattered around. Shinsou found it strange that the fox's eyes glowed a bright purple, but shrugged it off. He's seen stranger things.

"What's that opening over there?" He asked, pointing to hole in the ground that emitted a strange purple light. "That's where the roots of the Sacred Sakura Tree are." She said.

"The Sacred Sakura?"

Y/N shook her head. "It's not important right now. Follow me."

The two walked under the red torii gates and Sakura Trees that followed along the stony path up to the mountain. It was quite a long walk, considering the height of the mountain.

"You go through this everyday...?" Shinsou huffed out, surprised that the girl wasn't even breaking a sweat. "Mhm. I'm used to it." Y/N replied. "Don't worry, we're almost there."

Finally, they reached the top. Y/N let Shinsou catch a breather before they could proceed further. "You alright?" The male nodded. "Yeah..." He huffed, standing up straight. "I'm fine now."