The fuck he thought this was.

We are not cool or good.

At all.

"Ima give yall two the privacy yall need, im finna go call Kamari and bother him" Riyah spoke up breaking me and Jay out of our starring contest. She lightly squeezed my handle mouthing a "goodluck" and walked out the room.

There was a very awkward silence between us. I honestly didn't know what to say cause until now i haven't seen nor spoken to him in months which is crazy to say cause i was so use to being with him 24/7.
It was a big adjustment for sure.

"Look Mara i ju- no Jayvon.. Look i think we really need to leave each other alone for a while and just get our shit together. We can never grow and become better as a person if we don't go through shit without each other. I love you Jay, i do. But i can't be with you. At least not right now. Honestly, i don't know who i am without you. I got so caught up into your life that i forgot all about mines for real. i need to figure who i am before i even think about getting into another relationship. And most importantly i need to heal" i rushed out all at once.

I looked at his face waiting for him to say that he didn't like what i said but nothing came out.

He stood there looking out the window that was in my room.

He let out a chuckle making my eyebrows scrunch up.

I know his ass not laughing at me.

"Yo the crazy part is i just sat up there and told Riyah allat shit about how i was gone do whatever it took to get you back in my life and shit" he chuckled again rubbing his neck.

Of course his dumbass did.

"But nah i respect yo decision ma, do what you gotta do for real cause if i was in your shoes i would've chose myself too. I know shit not gone be da same with us, but im hoping that we can at least reconnect and shit like we use to" he confessed looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"I mean same here, as much as i hate how you did me and the shit you put me through a big part of me will always love you cause you was my first love... my first everything" i softly spoke the last part as a couple of tears started rolling down my cheeks.

He wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumb.

"You the first Woman that made me feel like my world would crash and blow up into a million pieces without yo in it Mara. You is my soulmate Samara and i mean that shit in everyway." he said pulling me into a hug and i softly sighed breathing in his scent that i missed.

'Take care of yo self igh ma, You know ima phone call away" he whispered kissing the top of my head letting me go and walking put the room.

Once the door closed the water works started.

Felt like i just closed a huge chapter in my life that i didn't want to close.

It slike i weight was lifted of my shoulder, but it also felt like my world was crashing down on me all over again.

This shit sucks man.

Interrupting my crying session Riyah came back in talking on the phone.

"Kamari don't pay with me you know i want a large fry hell" she frowned at the phone. Im guessing she was on facetime with him.

"Bruh you a fat ass, but i know mamas i gotchu dang call down Rasputia" he laughed calling her ole girl from Norbit making me laugh cause he know his ass wrong. (N/A: if you've never watched Norbit before, suck a tittie ho deadass💀 lol jk.)