Chapter 3: 'Darkest Moments In His Life.'

-----{Volume 1: Chapter 3]-----

|Days later, 06:43 PM|

"Oh godd, Yess~"

Y/N holds his hands up to cover his ears as his eyes look around in a panic.

"Yes, Josh! Faster! Deeper~ Harderr~"

His breath became heavier as he twisted and turned around on the bed before dropping on the floor, his vision twisted and twirled around as the voices kept coming.

"Yeah, Bitch... I'm the one who's fucking your right~"

Y/N breathes even faster and heavier as he looks around the room and his eyes look around, he crawls towards a table.

"Oh, God! Yes... Yes~... Yes!"

He leans up and slams his head down on the table...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Everything is silent... Y/N keeps his head down on the table, his eyes look dead and his face looks like a corpse... And yet he's still breathing.

It's been a few weeks since he learned the truth about Olivia's cheating with Josh, he has been living in a small apartment.

He could only afford a small one because he walked out that night from the apartment with nothing, his cards left behind... And the only money was on his coat.

He used it to pay for the first month of the apartment rent... Not enough for food but he can still work fine and will get his payment soon, though he doesn't know if he actually wants to buy some food.

Because the hunger is so big that it sometimes distracts him from the painful memory... But not enough to erase it all...

Y/N still loves Olivia... With all his life and yet his mind is already screaming at his heart that it's painful... But his heart can't stop loving her...

He finally lifts up his head from the table, and a drop of blood falls down on the table from his forehead from the hard slam on the table.

Y/N looks up to not make the table dirty and the blood drops down between his eyes, it's painful, and the best part... It distracts him from the memory.

He had just found a new way to distract himself from the painful memory, he picked up some tissues and held them under his chin so the blood drop down to it.

He kept doing that instead of taking care of the injury, well he may do it... But he's now using it to his advantage... To his suffering.

----------------------------------------

Y/N closes the first aid it then walks towards the bathroom to look himself at the mirror, a bandage wrapped around his forehead...

He turned to the trash bin and multiple tissues red from blood is there, he had been letting the blood drop from his forehead for hours before treating it... He likes it, he's not suicidal... yet.

But any distraction for him to go away from the painful memory, he will always take even if it hurts him physically... He just needs a break from his mind hurting...