Uncle Mikey and Aunt Hayley

About five minutes after the pizza, the doorbell sounded again.

I got up and answered it, to see two of my favorite people.

"Hey guys!" I grinned, hugged both of them.

"Where's my favorite niece and my criminal brother?" Mikey chuckled.

"In the living room." I replied, parting from Hayley.

We walked in together and Mikey hugged his brother tightly.

"It's good to be able to do that. The plastic screen in the way was always a bummer." Mikey smiled.

Gerard scoffed.

"And there I was, sat on my bed for months on end waiting for you! Where were you? You didn't show up for the last 9 months." Gerard chuckled.

"I was busy sending time with my fiance." Mikey winked.

Gerard's eyes widened as he looked between his brother and Hayley.

"No way! Congrats you guys!" He grinned, hugging them both.

"We've both agreed to not get married until you pop the question so we can have a joint wedding." Hayley smirked.

Gerard froze, coincidentally just as he looked at me.

I chuckled. "Give him a break guys, he's just been released from fucking prison."

We sat down after Hayley had picked up Beth from the couch and handed her a slice of Hawaiian pizza.

"Thank you aunty Hayley." She giggled, taking the biggest bite she could.

After finishing her first slice, Hayley remembered something.

"Shit, I got you something Gerard and I totally forgot." She chuckled.

"What is it?" He asked, rubbing his hand on my thigh.

Hayley reached into her bag and pulled out some blond hair dye.

"Thought this would suit you." She said, handing it to him.

"Awe thanks, Hayls. I'll put it in after you're gone." He replied.

"But I wanna see what it looks like." She pouted.

"I'll send you a picture." I chuckled.

She nodded and took another slice of pizza from the box, digging in immediately.

~~~~

After talking about what the future held, how Mikey's marriage proposal to Hayley went down, if Gerard made any friends in the prison.

"I made a couple. There were all sorts of people in there for all sorts of things. There were two in particular; Joe and Ash. They saw me through my time. Joe was in for GBH and Ash was in for drug possession. Both good guys, Joe wouldn't let anyone fuck with anyone and Ash was just in the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong stuff." Gerard chuckled. "They were good friends."

"Awesome." Hayley smiled.

"Yeah, I hope to see them again when they're out." He finished.

"Mommy I'm finish." Beth told me, handing what was left over of her slice of pizza.

"Ok sweety. Well done for doing so well." I smiled.

"Awe she's so well behaved! How did you do that?" Hayley giggled.

"Many, many parenting classes, internet research and tips from Donna." I chuckled, referring to Gerard and Mikey's mother.

"Wow, things really have changed." Gerard laughed. "You and my mom are on a first name basis."

I nodded, joining his little laugh. "Not just that, sometimes I call her 'mom'."

"Aw fuck..." Gerard chuckled.

"Gram made me a cake for my bir-day." Beth squealed to Gerard.

Gerard gasped. "Really? You're so lucky! Gram never made me a cake for mine. She must really really love you."

I smiled at his perfect parenting skills.

"Here." Hayley smiled, handing him his daughter.

"Hello puddin' pop." Gerard smiled down at his daughter's huge hazel eyes.