Chapter 23

Harry's POV

"Zayn put that over there" he nods his head and does as told "Lou mate why don't you put the bouquet by the doors?" he looks at the church entrance and I can see he is visibly trying to see if it goes there.

He shakes his head no "I think all the bouquets should be by the alter it would look better" and he goes to do just that even though I gave him no permission to do so.

I roll my eyes and continue to set up. Veronica will love this I know she will. I can't wait to see the smile on her face when she walks in, we will finally be together me, Veronica and the baby it will be perfect.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go check in Liam. I hope daddy dearest complied" I chuckle at them and they laugh too "For his sake" Louis finishes and shakes his head while putting the bouquets up

I go into the basement of the church and I immediately hear yelling and groans. When I reach the heart of the church I see Liam punching Robert. "Enough I can handle it from here" I say to Liam

"This guy is disrespectful as fuck" he gives Robert one last glare and goes upstairs. Robert looks at me and sobs "Please let me go to my family, please leave my family out of this" he sobs harder

"Hey stop crying. This can all end if you just agree Robert. Will you?" I ask him trying to sound sincere. Maybe if I sound nicer he'll reconsider

I sigh when he shakes his head and just crys even more. I pull the gun out of my back pocket and aim it at his face. He looks alarmed now. "Robert, Robert, Robert" I tsk " I will tell you my ultimatum again for your own sake, this time I want an answer and I want the right one. Ok?" He nods his head.

Good

Veronica's POV

What am I gonna do? What are we gonna do? Are the questions running through my head. I want to keep this baby safe away from he or she's crazed father. But I also want my father back. I lay on my back on the bed. I know why he wants me to come to that chapel I Will Not Marry HIM. I just won't.

My mom is downstairs I really don't care for what she's doing she sold me out and I know if my dad were in my mom's position he wouldn't have done that to me his only daughter. Last night after that big phone call my mom had gotten a text on what time to be there where the place is. Even though we already know. And what to wear.

He wants me to wear white thus bringing the idea to my mind about a wedding. I tried calling Jared but he just won't pick up maybe he is still tired from work and is sleeping. Rubbing my inflated belly I close my eyes. The feeling of crying swooping over me. But I can't cry anymore I'm an adult not a child. And I should be treated like one. I will be going to this thing tonight and I will get my father back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never thought that driving to a place that made you so happy as a child will end up making you cower in fear in your adult years. The chapel was a place where me and gran always went she was really religious and so was I. Mom never went with us on Sunday's but I didn't care. I was twelve when she died. Dad never told me exactly why she left us so early, why she left me so early. But mom said it was life and I believe her I stopped going to church after that I just found it useless to go when the person who would go with me dies.

"Honey we're here" my mom whispers I look out the window to see the place I grew up in. Jared who is in the back seat with me squeezes my arm in a reassuring way. He said that he was held on from work longer than expected but left as soon as he had gotten my voice mail. When he came to the house you can see that he genuinely looked scared. Scared for me. My mom is the first one to leave the car then Jared and then me. You can see the lights on in the chapel. Signaling someone is indeed inside.

We walk to the chapel doors and I can see my mother tense as she knocks, Jared's face serious and mine I have no idea. Someone opens the door that person not being Harry and I let out a breath. It's a girl I have never seen  before. She giggles "Come on don't be so tense" she pulls me in and Jared and my mother file in behind me. The girl that looks about my age introduces herself "My name is Rose" she reaches out her hand for me to shake and I shake it "Veronica" I say. She giggles again she is very preppy "I know" she nods her "What are you wearing" she gasps her head moving up and down. Making a disgusting face as her eyes swoop over my choice of clothing

"Harry specifically said to wear white, oh gosh that's means you'll wear the dress Harry had made for you" she tries to reach for my arm but Jared moves in front of me "Where is this Harry dude? We came here for one thing and one thing only her father" I know if Jared wasn't here neither me or my mother would have said that. I move to aside him and put my hand on his bicep. "Harry will be here shortly in the mean time..." She grabs me and pulls me next to her "she needs to get dressed. You will go with him" she says to Jared and points to a man with black hair I recognize him he is the man from the party that day seems like it was years ago.

"And Ronny's mom you will go with her" she uses my nickname I already don't like her. She points to an middle aged woman. Anne. My mom goes to Anne and they disappear from my sight while Jared stays here "I'm not living my girlfriend here with you" the black haired guy walks up to Jared "shouldn't say that out loud mate Harry will hear" he grabs Jared and pulls him away he doesn't struggle.

"Well now that's over with come with me" she pulls me with her and before I know it I'm in the dressing room. The only thing that changed was the decoration but everything else looks the same. "Harry had a dress made for you it looks really pretty he said you would have a tummy now and I guess he was right" her hand reaches to touch my belly but I back away before she could I look at her now she is really pretty her short blond hair and pale skin is weird combination but they fit her she chuckles "Thanks but no time to waste we need you dressed and ready she grabs a dress from behind and places it in my arms. I said that out loud?

"Change" she demands her voice changing she is probably like Harry unstable. I'm given no choice so I start to change the dress is really pretty Harry has good taste the v neckline the cream color. "Your mother is changing into a dress and your friend into a suit" So that's what there doing. I finish putting on the dress my belly looks bigger in it. "Oh that looks perfect Harry will love it she drags me to a chair and she pulls out makeup from a drawer. "Wow you have heavy bags let's see if we can hide those" she starts working on my face "You do know that I don't like Harry? Right." She's shocked that I actually spoke "Yes I'm well aware but honestly he is in love with you he talks about you 24/7 and the gang never heard Harry speak like that about anyone before"

She starts on my hair "Just wait till Harry finds out that you brought lover boy he will kill him" she says nonchalantly I almost jump out of my seat "What!?!" I gasp she laughs "I'm exaggerating relax" she says "so much stress will put pressure on the baby" she sighs then smiles "I just can't wait till the baby comes Harry says I can babysit while you guys go on vacations and what not!!!" She is truly excited but I shut down her foolish idea quick "You will not touch my child or take care of him or her you get me?" I look at her through the mirror and she doesn't look at me good.

The tension in this room is interrupted by a phone ringing the song Shut Up And Dance plays by Walk The Moon I roll my eyes she does seem like the type of person to have that song as her ringtone she picks the phone from her back pocket and answers not even a minute later she hangs up she claps her hands and squeals

"It's Showtime"