𝙲𝙻𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴

TW: Swearing, guns, violence

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲, 𝐈 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐒𝐨, 𝐦𝐲 𝐎𝐂𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤. 

 :} 

 ~~~

The two were still in London but on a mission to locate Wolf in a house. Garrick opened a gate so everyone could walk in quietly through a garden. "Remember, kids, there are non-combatants here. If you encounter any of them, calm them down so they don't interfere with our mission," Price reminded the two kids, who quietly nodded and followed them like baby ducklings.

"...I feel like a spy, to be honest," Quirky mumbled underneath her helmet. "And I have no regrets..."

"Hey, don't forget about me too!" Blue Knight gently smacked the back of her helmet.

Upon stepping inside, the team quietly sneaked around the place, watching the apartment, which was supposed to be the base of where "The Wolf" resides. 

A dog was barking in the distance as they proceeded to the location. "::Bravo 6, moving on the rear garden.::" Captain Price reported that one of the team members had unlocked the gate before everyone poured inside stealthfully. "::Bravo 6, this is Alpha 2. About to enter the west alley. Copy::"

The group continued to get closer to the building. Gaz took out a foldable ladder before he climbed up to the window. Quirky and Blue Knight followed along as they entered the apartment. 

Soon, a lady--who happened to fetch tea--appeared out of the doorway but was immediately grabbed and gagged. The blue knight teen brought up a note that said 'sorry' before putting it away.

"Attacking Russia's the wrong move." A muffled voice from Al-Qatala Male 3 was heard behind another door from the kitchen.

"It's what he wants." Remarked from Al-Qatala Male 1.

"Won't that encourage them to align? We'll be finding everyone."

"We're working with an Ultranationalist group. They'll handle the operations in the East after the attacks." An Al-Qatala Female 1 interjected.

Quirky and Blue Knight looked at Gaz, stepping back as he busted the door open.

*CRUNCH!*

"They're here!"

"Oh shit, oh shit-!"