𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙶𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴

Clean Bubbles was quietly typing away on her laptop, wholly focused on her work. Meanwhile, Blue Wing watched the game intently, shooting down enemies and dodging bullets effortlessly. The loud gunshots and explosion noises from the game were no bother to Clean Bubbles as she typed away diligently, occasionally looking up to watch what her cousin was doing. It was a pretty chill afternoon; both were doing their own thing.

"And then the girl wearing the white armor said, "GET WRECKED BY THE GRAND PAIN-ANO (hehe, pun intended)!" Before slamming a grand piano onto one of the Shadow operators. BAM~! The operator was immediately crushed after getting slammed down from a musical instrument." Clean Bubbles said to herself as she typed out her fanfiction. A loud explosion occurred in the game of Blue, blowing up the nuclear factory as Farah in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, 2019.

Clean Bubbles continued to type away on her laptop, oblivious to the loud gunshots and explosions going off in the game next to her. She giggled at her grand piano pun, totally in her world. 

*Boom! Pew! Crackle...!*

Blue Wing continued to blast enemies with his rifle and throw grenade pomegranates, laughing as enemies got blown back from the explosive impact. He thought his cousin was a little crazy, but he still loved spending time with her.

*Bzzzz!*

Suddenly, the game seemed to glitch out momentarily, and the screen started flashing static. Blue Wing and Clean Bubbles looked at the screen, utterly confused.

"EH? What's going on?" Bubbles put her computer down, got to her feet, and stood right next to Blue, who was utterly confused as she was. "Hey cousin, what's going on?" She asked.

"Beat's me," her cousin shrugged. "But I think it's just a--" He trailed off as he noticed the screen was now all black with a couple of text and dialogue.

The screen read: "𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚈?"

And below are two options:

"𝚈𝙴𝚂"

𝚘𝚛

"𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂"

But there was no quit button...

Clean Bubbles looked at the screen, her eyes narrowing as she tried to understand it. She nudged Blue Wing and pointed at the two options on the screen.

"Hey, look at this, Blue Wing. This just popped up on the screen." She hesitated a moment. "What should we do? Are we supposed to pick one?" She said, pointing at the options.

Blue Wing thought for a moment, then shrugged. "Well, we can't quit, so...I guess we have to choose one?"

"Hmm... Let's try 'Settings.'" Bubbles stated. "Perhaps it can be the game modes you selected before playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?" She shrugged.

Blue selected the option, but everything seems to be in place and normal. Even though he tried changing the settings, nothing seemed to make the screen return to normal. "Huh... guess nothing happened..." Blue shrugged.

"Well... Our last resort is to hit the 'Yes' button." Bubbles gulped nervously.

Blue Wing thought for a moment, debating whether or not to hit the button. He looked at his cousin, who seemed very nervous. But in the end, he decided to press the "Yes" button, hoping it was just some kind of weird glitch and everything would return to normal afterward.