2

*light fluff*

"Hey can you hear me. Everything's going to change"

"Thomas"

"Wicked is good"

Rory wakes up breathing heavily again.

-

Mihno pushes Ben towards the door. Shoving him as he's tied up.

"Just listen to me. Please Mihno, Albi" Ben begs.

Ben let's out a cry begging "no please don't, please don't do it" Ben begs.

"I'm not fucking watching this" Rory says. "Come on Chuck." She says grabbing his hand and bringing him back with her. All you can hear are Bens screams. Rory's let's a tear slip out her eye but she's quick to wipe it away.

Rory sits in her hammock next to Chuck laying on her side so she faces away from everyone.

"Think he might make it?" Thomas whispers to Chuck.

"Ben? no. No one survives a night in the maze. You just have to forget about him." Chuck says turning over facing towards Rory.

She smiles at him.

"Hey Rory"

"Hey Chuck"

"Rory" Chuck says slowly.

"Yes?"

"Do you think we will ever make it out of here."

She smiles sadly.

"I know we will. All of us"

-

Rory, Mihno and Albi run the maze. Looking for some type of way out. Having more hope.

-

"Why would Albi go into the maze. I mean HES not a runner?" Thomas asks.

"Cause he's different. Albi went to go retrace Bens footsteps." Newt replies. "Are you gonna help?" He says to Thomas.

"He's going to go back where Ben was just stung?"

"Look Albi knows what he's doing. Alright, he knows better then any of us."

"What does that mean." Thomas say hitting his knife into the log.

"every month the box arrives with a new arrival. Someone had to be first right? Someone had to spend a whole month in the glade alone. That was Albi." Newt hits the tree with his sword. "I mean after Albi realised that people were coming up once every month, he knew the most important thing we had was eachother. That's all we have right?"

Thomas looks at Chuck before standing up and helping Newt.

Hitting the tree one by one.

"Yeah there you go greenie" Next says putting his hands on his hips.

-

The rain starts to pour and the sun starts to go down. Yet there is still no runners back. Everyone stands waiting to see if they will come back. Crowding the door.