The Demon Queen's Ascent

Start from the beginning

Sadly for him, she had already predicted his incoming attack and moved out of the way.

His body was transparent to her, revealing all of his next moves to her like an open book.

Can't hit me, Ogre? [Tanjiro]

Tanjiro appeared Infront of the Ogre, standing there menacingly.

Yujiro's fists kept moving through her or simply missed, his strikes weren't landing on her at all.

This didn't frustrate him however, rather it made him more thrilled.

Your small strature and size allows you to move around more quickly and dodge attacks easier, it's quite a pain in the ass. [Yujiro]

Tanjiro jabbed her right hand into a punch, and began to walk slowly towards the Ogre.

She pretended to sigh, the Ogre simply chuckling as he believed he could take her strikes head on.

Well, what can I do but run? After all, I'm only capable of unleashing pathetic woman punches. I couldn't possibly hurt someone like you now, could I? [Tanjiro]

Her fist closed in on Yujiro, slowly and weakly.

The punch seemed alot less intense then her previous attacks, and it didn't appear like it would be able to do anything to Yujiro at all.

Closing...

Closing...

In

??!? [Yujiro]

Yujiro Hanma moved his stomach backwards, mere moments before her punch even hit him.

His smile was gone, his red glowing eyes were now white in color as if some realization has struck him.

Oya? Did you just run away from this little girl's tiny punch? [Tanjiro]

Yujiro jumped backwards, putting his back against the arena's wooden walls as he seemingly examined her. His face was covered in confusion and shock, mixed with what seemed to be slight anxiety.

Payne and the other two were just... Baffled. Why was the Ogre of all people running away?

Her punches weren't able to do jack shit against him, he tanked all of them without a single scratch...

Yet, here he was, running away and backing himself to a corner

The Ogre is cornered! [Mitsunari]

Tanjiro just smiled giddily, walking towards the Ogre slowly.

What's the matter? Why are you running away?

She stopped a several feet before him, stopping and smiling at him with her eyes closed.

A clear act of looking down on another person, something the Ogre wouldn't let slide no matter what.

Fufufufufu... I'm sorry, maybe I'll stop pretending now. How does it sound? [Tanjiro]

Her feet digged into the sand.