S1E12: The pirate restaurant

Start from the beginning

Johnny and Yosaku: (smile) Oh yeah!

The two starting cheering qnd celebrating while Y/n just sigh very deeply as he knows Yosaku cannot immediately heal. Then the two bow to him.

Johnny and Yosaku: Thank you so much. We are forever grateful.

Y/n: It's no problem.

Johnny: (smile) Your really a cool guy! What's your name?

Yosaku: (smile) Yeah you must tell us!

Y/n: Names Y/n L/n, The Unkillable Gunslinger.

When they hear that they froze which confused the grpup and immediately they yell.

Johnny and Yosaku: (shocked) WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAATTTT!!!!

Yosaku: (shocked) You mean! Your THE Unkillable Gunslinger? The person who wipped out pirates!?

Johnny: (shocked) The one that holds one of the most biggest Bounty count in the entire world!? Your him!?

Zoro: Yep that's him.

Then Johnny immediately realised that he just punched him in the face which he immediately bow once more but this time he slammed his head onto the wooden floor.

Johnny: (scared) Please forgive me! I didn't mean to punch you in the face!

Yosaku: (shocked) YOU PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE!

Usopp: (angry) Hey don't harm the going Merry alright!

Y/n: Everyone shut up!

Everyone shuts up as Y/n let's out a sigh and tells the two.

Y/n: Listen, I understand it was an accident and I'm not mad. Right now we need to gather some supplies so we both can survive the sea together.

Luffy: (smile) Yeah and maybe we can find a chef to be apart of our crew.

Zoro: Well we do need a chef to cool some good meals.

Luffy: (smile) Yeah like Daisy.

Daisy gets scared while Y/n shot the most angry glare at Luffy which scared Luffy and shutting him up.

Johnny: (smile) Hey I know a place we can go! There is a restaurant we can go to that is near the grand line.

Y/n: Really? You sure?

Yosaku: Absolutely! It's a nice place and I'm sure you'll find something in there.

Luffy: (smirk) Then that's where we go. Well what are we waiting for, let's set sail everyone!

(Later)

They soon arrive at the location and they see a restaurant like ship in the distances as they are sailing towards it. Y/n, Zoro, Luffy, Usopp and Nami where at the front of the ship, seeing this while Johnny and Yosaku where coming out when suddenly a marine ship came up next to them.

The two head inside while Y/n and the rest turn to see the marine ship.

???: Well, Well, Well, it has been a long time Y/n. I see your now apart of the pirates.

Coming out was a man with iron knuckles on his hand with pink short hair which Y/n thought he never heard that voice again as he turn to face him.

Y/n: Fulbody.

Nami: You both know each other?

Y/n: A colleague of mine back when I was still apart of the marines. (Turns to Fullboy) You loo fancy today Fullboy, I can tell you got a promotion.