S1E12: The pirate restaurant

ابدأ من البداية

Y/n: Who sent you here to kill me? The marines? the world government? Buggy? Tick Tock punk.

Nami: (same outside) What's going on?

Nami, Daisy, Luffy and Usopp came out after they heard yelling as they see Y/n pinning Y/n onto thr ground.

Usopp: (surprised) Wow whatever happen it must be quick.

Zoro: What was quick?

Then Zoro came out and sees what is going on and then he called out.

Zoro: Johnny? Is that you?

This surprised the attacker as Zoro came up close and the two lock eyes.

Johnny: (surprised) Big bro Zoro?! Is that you?

Y/n: You know this guy zoro?

Zoro: Yeah this is Johnny, a old friend of mine.

Johnny: Good to see you bro! Hey....can you tell your friend to let go of me.

Zoro looks at Y/n which he complay and let's him go which Johnny gets up and checking his arm isn't broken.

Johnny: Your friend is good. He took me down within seconds.

Zoro: (smile) He is good. Anyways where is Yosaku?

Johnny: (panic) Oh crap Yosaku!

He race back to where the hook is at and moments later he dragged Yosaku onto the Merry, looking like hell as his face is all pale as Johnny explained.

Johnny: He's not feeling good. At first he passed out a few times but now he isn't waking up. (Tears) I....I think he's about to die.

Y/n: Move, let me see.

Y/n kneel down and stared at this and soon knows what to do.

Y/n: Usopp, Luffy head into the kitchen and bring me some lemons, now!

The two race inside while that Y/n pulled out a large cup and once they came back with the lemons he squeezes the lemons into the cup and once that he pours it into Yosaku's mouth as he drinks it.

Johnny: What are you doing?!

Y/n: He has Scurvy.

Johnny: Scurvy?

Nami: A disease caused by inadequate nutrition, particularly from a lack of fruit and vegetables consumption. It is frequently suffered by pirates and other long term sailors due to lacking fresh food onboard.

Y/n: This happened to a marine once when I was a private. A marine Sargent gotten Scurvy and suffered a slow and painful death. These lemons will help but needs some rest.

Johnny: (surprised) Wow your awesome at this!

Y/n: Well everyone should known about this so how come you two didn't know.

Johnny: (angry) Hey don't get mad at me and besides you should pay foe what you did!

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Johnny: I was resting Yosaku on a small land with a large tower stone when suddenly a cannon hit us. Luckily we survived but someone needed to pay. Its clear enough you were outside so you must have done it!

Y/n: Me! I wasn't near the cannon! Also how can the cannon be fired unless.......

Then immediately he turn and glare at Luffy and Usopp as they realised they were the ones that nearly killed the two.

Luffy and Usopp: (bow) We are so sorry!

Johnny: (angry) SO IT WAS YOU!!!

Then Yosaku sat up and look at himself while Johnny turn to see him alive and well.