The last thing I wanted was for Haerin to feel uncomfortable with me.

"No, it's f-fine. I want to....," Haerin mumbled.

"It's fine!" I nervously laughed.

"No, let's go on a date!" Haerin abruptly exclaimed in frustration.

"I mean a friend date," she corrected herself.

I took a deep breath, not knowing what to think.

"Alright, go get ready," I sighed out a bit frustrated.

"She's so confusing," I thought to myself.

"Now you seem like you don't want to go," Haerin bit her lip a little.

"I do. Go change," I sighed out.

"You seem upset now," she mumbled back while looking down at her feet.

I was a bit frustrated at Haerin's confusing behavior, but I didn't want my feelings for her to ruin what's supposed to be a good day....

So, I responded... "I'm not upset at you. Kid just kind of annoyed me this morning and it's still lingering."

I wasn't entirely lying though.

Kid suggesting me to ask Haerin out was getting to me a bit.

*RING, RING*

Suddenly, my phone started to ring.

I picked it up, just to find 'Kid' on my caller ID.

"What?" I answered.

"Going on a weekend trip to LA with Soojin. Need you to house-sit," Kid coldly spoke on the other line.

"And why would I do that?" I rolled my eyes over the phone.

"Because I lent you my car and need you to feed my cat," Kid answered with sass.

"Bring your- Umm- yeah, babe!" Kid seemed to be distracted by something.

"Girlfriend," Kid finally finished their thought.

"I don't have a girlfriend," I coldly responded.... stealing nervous glances at Haerin in the process...

Haerin seemed to be looking around the dorm, trying to be respectful of my phone conversation.

"My cat's name is girlfriend," Kid seemed annoyed as hell.

"Just get your ass over here with Haerin and get the damn keys to the house. I'm not playing around Kim," Kid sternly said before hanging up.

I sighed in annoyance, but knew I couldn't decline Kid's request.

After all, I had asked for a favor first.

"Who was that?" Haerin curiously asked.

"Kid needs us to cat sit. So, go get changed so we can go," I gave her a soft smile.

"Yay! Kitty Kat!" Haerin squealed before running off to her room to change.

"She's so cute!!" I cooed to myself.

- Haerin POV -

Minji unnie was acting really strange.

When I woke up, it felt like someone had left my room or something, so I got up to check but Minji was nowhere to be found.

She wasn't in her room or in her bathroom. She wasn't in my bathroom either.

The little movie night setup we had was all cleaned up, but she wasn't in the living room either or in the kitchen.