[𝑆1 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟7] ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴏ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛ

A/n: Hello everyone, I'm just here to say that in case if my story's update time changed it means that, I was just very busy either with school or with my daily life

A/n: Hello everyone, I'm just here to say that in case if my story's update time changed it means that, I was just very busy either with school or with my daily life. I'm sorry that couldn't keep up with this book, nowadays school is literally draining me and my time we have like many events for each months and then there's homeworks, projects etc.

So once again I apologize for the slow updates, same goes for my other books. And please do take note that this a/n doesn't mean that I'm not finishing this book. I will finish it! And that's a promise for y'all. That's all I wanted to say have a good day/night and thank you for understanding my current situation♥︎ love you all platonicly.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚:

𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑷𝒆𝒕

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯
“ Animals are such agreeable friends—they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms. ”

.

.

.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

.
.

Anne and Sprig are seen outside, playing baseball with a watermelon gourd. As Y/n step aside to watch them play.

Anne holds a makeshift scythe like a bat as she readies herself. "Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter." She chanted.

Sprig can be seen rolling a watermelon gourd on top of the hill as he grunts and groans by how heavy it was.

He then throws the gourd as Anne swings and misses the gourd, while the scythe flies out of her hands.

Anne looks at her miss. "Ahh, whiffed it."

The (h/c) haired girl followed the direction of the scythe as she looks to see it flying towards Sprig.

Y/n gasped as she saw this. "Sprig! Watch out!"

Sprig looks at her. "Huh?" Once he saw the scythe he gasps and quickly ducks, as the scythe went flying over him into the woods. But his hat wasn't lucky enough as it falls apart, showing his orange hair.

He kept his neutral face on before it became into an excited one as he looks at Anne. "Wanna go again?"

"Yeah-uh!" The brunette cheered as she noticed something. "Wait, you have hair?" She asked.

"You don't know?" Y/n said walking towards them.

"Nope. Never seen him with his hat off." Anne shrugs as Y/n only giggled.