[𝑆1 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟6] sᴛᴀᴋᴇᴏᴜᴛ

Here's chapter 6 y'all💞

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚:
𝑻𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯
“ Many things can be a waste of your effort, but a helping hand is not. ”

.

.

.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

.
.

At the Plantar house, Sprig and Polly are doing the dishes while Y/n was sweeping the floor.

Polly licks the fork. "La-la-la-la."

"Look, dude, all I'm saying is that where I'm from you could get arrested for having a couch this firm." Anne said sitting on the couch to HopPop.

"Back in my day we didn't have furniture. We sat on rocks. Sharp ones." HopPop argued.

"Okay. But if I get butt blisters, I'm blaming you." Anne glares at HopPop.

"Back in my day we called those 'character'." HopPop moves his leg over another.

_________________________________________

Anne groans. "So... heavy." She said while carrying a box full of vegetables.

"Mind the flagstone." HopPop said who was holding the door for Anne. The girl trips on a rock and yells.

HopPop picks up some vegetables off the ground. "Back in my day, kids spent less time complainin' and more time watching their step." He points at Anne using his foot.

Anne rubs her knees. "Yeah? Well, where I'm from people fixed their crummy houses." She said making HopPop gasped.

"This house is like family! You apologize!" The old frog angrily said.

"TO A HOUSE?!"

Y/n then went out checking the rather loud commotion.

"Hey, what's going on out here?" Y/n looks at the mess then at Anne who was running her knees. "You okay?"

"Clearly not." Anne bluntly said before Y/n went up to her and looks at the brunette's knees as she saw a little scrape. She then grabs a bandage in her pocket and helped Anne put it on.

"There!" Y/n smiled as Anne thanked her before both girls helped cleaned up the mess.

_________________________________________