Part 4 : The Garden of Dreams

As evening descended, Orion and Eline reached a clearing bathed in the soft glow of the setting sun. The forest around them seemed to hold its breath, as if awaiting something magical. Orion placed his staff on the ground and murmured an incantation.

In an instant, the clearing transformed into a magical garden, illuminated by countless fireflies that floated above like a thousand stars. The trees rustled in approval, and the breeze whispered secrets of the forest's past and future.

Eline gasped in wonder, her heart swelling with joy. She felt like she was in the heart of a fairytale, surrounded by enchantment at every turn. It was a moment she knew she would carry with her for the rest of her life.

Orion turned to her, his eyes filled with a warm light. "Eline, thank you for joining me on this magical adventure. But now, it's time for you to return home."

Eline's heart sank at the thought of leaving this wondrous place and her newfound friend. "Can't I stay a little longer, Orion?"

Orion shook his head gently. "The enchanted woods must remain hidden from the world of humans. But remember, Eline, the magic you've experienced today lives within you. Carry it with you, and let it guide you on your own adventures."