They stopped talking when the main door opened. When they saw Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee entering the house, they got surprised to see the medicine bag in his hand. When they asked Mr.Lee, he said their mother was a little sick so they went to see a doctor. Felix took his mother's hand and led her to the room.

"What did the doctor say?" Minho asked. Lately Mrs.Lee has been sick so he was quite worried.

"Even the doctors can't tell what's going on. I think I should take her to the city to check what's going on." Mr.Lee said as he sat on the couch next to Minho. He was also worried about Mrs.Lee's condition. Minho nodded in support of the idea.

* * * * *

"Minho, why did you suddenly decide to ask Innie to be your boyfriend? I don't think it's a good decision." Yejun couldn't stop thinking about it since Minho spoke about Jeongin in the afternoon. He was sure that Minho doesn't love Jeongin at all. Yet he couldn't understand why Minho made such a big decision in a hurry.

"I think I shouldn't waste my days waiting for someone I can't get, instead I should go on with my life. Everyone talked about it on the day of the trip and even you joined them saying I can't always be single! I need a partner in my life too. So I decided to do it." Minho explained.

"You're right, I said like that. But that doesn't mean you've to be in such hurry. I know you don't love Innie at all. On the other hand, we don't know what Innie thinks of you. Innie is a very innocent boy. Even the slightest step you take could hurt Innie's heart. That's not something you want right? You should strengthen your relationship with Innie to see how he feels about you." Minho nodded. He also said that he would love him if he agreed to be his boyfriend. As Yejun said, Minho thought of strengthening their relationship before asking Jeongin to date him.

* * * * *

The days pass and Yejun's vacation was coming to an end. The day he had to leave was coming. At Yejun's request, all his friends went to the barbecue area in the evening to have a good time with their friends. Felix and Jisung were talking while sitting on a long beach chair. Minho and his close friends were applying sauce on the chicken legs and sausage to grill them.

Jisung looked back when someone put a hand on her shoulder. He was surprised to see Doyun behind him. Yet in the next second, a smile appeared on his lips.

"Doyun. You came?" Jisung asked since Doyun said he would be busy with his friend. Everyone's gaze was focused on them.

"I told my friend that I need to leave a bit early to meet Jun since he also leaves soon. Also I wanted to see my beloved Sungie too." Doyun said, putting a hand on Yejun's shoulder and running a hand through his hair. Everyone said 'ow' in unison. Jisung's face turned red in embarrassment. He has noticed the change in Doyun's behaviour since the trip. Doyun, who doesn't even call him once a day before, now calls him several times a day and sends many messages too. Jisung feels very happy to get the love and care he needs from Doyun.

"Happy Anniversary Sungie." When everyone avoided their gaze, Doyun sat down next to Jisung and handed him a red rose he had been hiding behind him. Jisung's eyes filled with tears involuntarily. He was very sure that Doyun had forgotten their anniversary. Jisung smiled, wiping his tears, which were ready to fall. He smelled the rose Doyun gave him and congratulated him back. Doyun kissed Jisung's hand before saying he was going to talk to Yejun. Jisung nodded with a beautiful smile.

Since he got there, Minho had been watching Jisung's movements carefully. When Doyun went to Yejun, Minho sat next to Jisung. Jisung looked at Minho and smiled.

"You seem really happy... Is the problem between the two of you resolved?" Minho asked calmly in a casual manner. Smiling, Jisung nodded at Minho's words and played with the flower in his hand.