Biography

"I must protect it (Teyvat), even if I fall apart…"

"An otherworlder that been summoned to Teyvat thousand years ago

"An otherworlder that been summoned to Teyvat thousand years ago. Tasked to protect the Teyvat from the ruin, he become the Guardian God of Teyvat"

[~]

Real Name: Elsword

Goetic Name: Eligos/Eligor

Titles:
•Otherworlder
• Lord of Divine
• Eight Archon (?)
• Divine Archon
• God of War
• God of Judgement
• God of Retribution
• God of Purification
• Guardian God of Teyvat
• Sword of the Celestia

Quality: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️(⭐️)

Weapon: Sword

Gnosis: None (?)

Model Type: Tall Male

Birthday: January 1st

Constellation: Divina Retributio (Divine Retribution)

Region: None (?)

Affiliations:
• Teyvat
• Celestia
• The Seven (?)
• Seven Heavenly Saints (?)

Special Dish: None(?)

Voice overs:

• About Venti:
"Venti, huh? It not surprise me for he still a drunkard like he was. I have no reason to judge him, unless he break a rule and that is where I will deal with him… "personally"."

"And no, get yourself out from your dirty imagination, Traveler."

• About Zhongli:
"Ah, Zhongli. The wisest and the strongest of the Archon. I still remember when both of us end up fighting that almost cause Liyue to destroyed. In the end, Makoto, Ei and Guizhong is the one who stop us."

• About Ei:
"So, she finally came to her senses. I feel glad to hear it and I can feel the same thing Makoto will feel if she still alive."

"Maybe if meet Ei again, I should ask her on a date. What? Jealous? My~ you surely selfish one are you Traveler."

• About Nahida:
"Look like you finally meet Nahida, Traveler. Let's me tell you something interesting. In the past, both me and Greater Lord Rukkhadevata came to an agreement that I need to help her next incarnations after I told her about the future I see. So, will you help me, Traveler?"

• About Furina:
"I never told her this, but I do hope she don't believed on the propercy about her. Why? It simple, for I will prevent it from happen and protected her. This is also a promised I made with Egeria, the previous Archon before she been slained during the Cataclysm."

• About Tsaritsa:
"Let's just say me and Tsaritsa is neutral between both of us. I swear upon my name as the Divine Archon, that I never has interest on her. But that can't be the same case as her."

"Well, let's just said she is madly in love with me and still be until today. There is one time, she put a bounty on me and offer anything for those who catch me. Of course I fight back. As old saying, "Don't stick your d**k in crazy"… and that may include you, Traveler"