Oneshot 6

It's Kaylees birthday but nobody remembers it apart from Noah. Luckily Ed has put them working together all day, noah dosent tell anyone because he knows kaylee won't want that. He makes it his mission to make sure she has the great day she deserves. How will kaylee react to Noah's thoughtfulness? Will she confess her fellings for him.

Kaylees pov
I'm so angry, nobody remembered my birthday . I'm not telling anyone because I don't want anyone felling bad.  Ed told me I'm working with Noah today. I'm fine with that, he's my best friend who I definitely do have fellings for. I go to the locker room, put my stuff in the locker,and Noah comes in and says " happy birthday kayls". I smile, of course he remembered he hugs me and I say " you're the only person that's remembered don't have a go im sure people have their reasons. He gives me the card and pressents he got me he's so thoughtful, I hug him and thank him. We start working by cleaning rooms. Noah looks at me a,d says " you shouldn't be working". I say " I wanted to yes it would have been nice to have the day of on my birthday but it's not what's happened". He smiles and says " why don't we have a bit of fun?". Je throws a pillow at me it turns into a pillow/ tickle fight which I win".

Noah's pov
I'm going to give kaylee the day she deserves. I text Ed and he says " thanks for today, you go and enjoy time off a,d I won't tell anyone but tell kaylee I'm so sorry". I look,at kayls and say " Ed's given us the rest of the day off, I mentioned what today was he said he's sorry and he won't tell anyone". Kaylee smiles and takes my hand. We have a great day just having an us day doing Kaylees favourite things. It's mid afternoon when kaylee looks,at me and says " you didn't plan this did you?". I look into her beutiful eyes , I've liked her as more than a friend for months now and I say " no I didn't but I wanted to make today special for you, give you the day you deserved". She kisses me and I kiss back, she breaks apart and says " Noah I really like you as more than a friend, I've had a crush on you for months now". I say " I fell the same way, kayls why do t we take it at our pace, go on a few dates , if they go well we can discuss next steps". She gets onto my lap and says " sounds perfect", we kiss again she's a very good kisser.