[Robotnik puts on a pair of headphones and opens a music playlist called Tunes of Anarchy on his holographic computer, and the song "Where Evil Grows" by The Poppy Family plays as he spins around in his chair and begins to analyze Sonic's quill. He touches some power conductors to the quill, which causes the power inside his lab to go out. Thomas is now carrying a match to see where he's going and he opens up the breaker panel and turns on the backup power and the music resumes with Robotnik dancing and lights flashing as the quill is inserted into a capsule. Robotnik then starts playing holographic videos of a snowcap and a Tyrannosaurus Rex running down the street and dances along with them to fit the theme like skiing down the slopes and running away from the dinosaur. During the T-Rex chase, Robotnik mimics his head getting chomped by the dinosaur and keeps dancing as the lights in his truck flash like strobelights. And as Robotnik dances, he doesn't notice Agent Stone dancing with him. Eventually, he does notice Thomas watching not looking impressed and annoyed and he screams as the music and flashing lights stop.

"I just thought you might like a latte with steamed Austrian goat milk!"

"...what do I look like, an imbecile? Of course I want a latte! I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE THEM!!"

"Are you done making a fool of yourself, we got work to do" Thomas says.

Robotnik and Agent Stone hear a beeping noise (akin to a microwave) and they see the power level of Sonic's quill is at "UNLIMITED", which makes Robotnik smile evilly.

" Ready the prototype. Mock me all you want Thomas but With this kind of power, my machines can finally reach their full potential"

Sonic is lying unconscious on the kitchen table next to princess.

"He's gonna be okay, Jojo"

Maddie walks in with her first aid kit and he could see the bad guys worried wolf was pacing back and forth worried the most, he approached him.

"Hey...she's gonna be ok I promise"

" this never happens to her are you sure your wife can save her"

"I'm a vet, Tom. I don't even know what I'm looking at here"

"I thought you worked with animals, princess is a kitten" wolf says.

"He's a hedgehog. Or so he says"

"It talks?"

"Almost constantly"

"Okay" she Feels for Sonic's pulse, "Holy..."

"What?"

"His pulse is super fast. The same thing is happening to princess"

"What?" The bad guys shouted.

"How is that possible" snake asked.

"That actually might be normal for him. I don't know. You gotta help him, Maddie"

"But that doesn't explain why it's happening to our daughter" wolf says.

"I don't know his physiology. He doesn't seem to have any broken bones. He's just really banged up. Oh, look at his poor little feet" Jojo looks at Sonic's worn-out shoes.

"Hang in there, buddy. You're gonna be all right"

"As for your daughter, you said she just went unconscious yesterday right"

"Yeah that's right" jojo stops and looks back at princess to see her sworn shoes and gets an idea.

Jojo walks out of the kitchen and past Rachel, who is tied up in the living room.

"Jojo? Untie your mother. Jojo! Untie Mommy"
Jojo ignores Rachel as she goes upstairs.

"Sweetie. Jojo! I have to go to the bathroom"