Chapter 10

Kendall stood in front of the mirror, staring at her reflection.

She wore little make up, focusing more on hiding the bags under her eyes.

She wore a red dress, as it was the only suitable outfit she could wear.

As she look at her reflection, she felt hands circling her waist.

She instantly froze and her eyes widened when she saw that it was him.

"You are making a big mistake today Darling...", He said, giving her small kisses on her neck.

She shivered at his touch, her eyes darted around looking for some sort of weapon.

She found a brush, and silently prayed for help.

"You look beautiful tonight, sadly, you won't see him again"

Kendall grabbed the brush and turned to hit him, but he was gone, almost as if he was never there.

But, her skin was on fire, and her heart was racing.

She was sure that he was there, but how could he leave so fast? And how did he even enter?

"I'm not crazy...I'm not", she whispered slowly.

Her heart skipped a beat when the door bell rang.

She rushed to the door, fixing her hair and opened it, to find Hayden.

He looked absolutely handsome in his outfit, that she couldn't help but blush at the way he looked at her.

"You look beautiful tonight", he said. Kendall could not help but shiver at the words, the exact ones he said when he was here.

"Thank you"

"Let's go?"

Kendall gave a small smile.

"Sure"