Chapter 1

It seems as if time stopped when Kendall spotted a very handsome man at the back seat.

He looked clearly busy, his eyebrows were scrunched as he concentrated on a piece of paper he had in his hand.

It was 7PM when he turned, and locked eyes with her, light blue met dark brown, and Kendall swore her heart skipped a beat.

He gave a small smile, before turning back to his work, then, the train stopped and he got down.

Kendall felt sad that she was not able to speak with him, not even a 'Hello'.

The next day she met him again.

She got the assumption that he was always in the train and she would meet him at 7 pm.

Every single day she would purposely miss her stop, just to look at him

Kendall was in love, she knew it, for her heart never seemed to rest whenever she saw him.

She began to wear cute outfits to at least grab his attention, but it never worked, he was simply immune to her beauty.

Many other men tried to get her attention, but she ignored them, she only had eyes for one blonde stranger at the back seat of the train.

One day, she wore red, and was quite shocked to see him already staring at her, with a look in his eyes, that she could not quite understand.

She guessed it was his favorite colour, and wore the same colour every day, watching as the male would stare at her the whole trip.

She told her friends about him, but they told her to stop, she knew nothing about him, and she had fallen for him.

However, Kendall ignored their words and decided to do one thing, she followed him home.