Chapter 9. Trip 2

Naka upo nang lahat sa harap nang bonfire nakapalibot kame dito ang dami namin. Masaya lang akong nakikinig sa mga kwento nila sa buhay nonna tells us the story of when she got pregnant and how it was hard for her and her husband she got mad without a reason to cry for some useless things. Like when she asked for an apple that was half red and half green and got mad at his husband for cutting two apples and putting them together. He told him to go out of their room, but when he went out, she cried and asked him if he didn't love her anymore because he was just leaving like that. Is that what pregnancy cravings are? I wonder if my mom also experiences it. I miss Mommy.

Enjoying the night? Napalingon ako kay Heeseung nang mag salita sya.

Yup, it's my first time doing this kind of stuff, and it makes me happy. Manager Lee also shared the reason for not cutting his hair even though it's so long he said that he will not cut his hair until he moves on from his ex. It means he still loves her ang dami ding nag share sa life nila Sunoo also share that sometimes when he's to tired nahihirapan syang huminga.

How about you, Katrielle? Do you want to share something? Noona asked me

Since I was small I've been staying in the house all the time I'm homeschooled teachers come to our houses every day just to teach me I learned how to dance ballet in the house, how to play the piano and lots of things that usual people do outside of the house but when I get to college there are still people following me. I don't have many friends to do this thing like we're doing it's my first time cooking outside and eating with a lot of people and even sitting like this talking. And I'm thankful for letting me experience it. I'm so happy.

Awww, that must be boring. Jia, one of the staff, said ngumiti lang ako sa kanila. Do you have siblings? She added.

Yup, I have 1 older sister and 1 older brother. I'm the youngest. I answer her politely

Do they also study in your house? Umiling ako sa sinabi nya .. nope, they got a normal life, unlike me

Have you ever asked your parents why they are treating you like that, unlike your brother and sister? Noona asked me. I didn't.. malungkot kung saad sa kanya, but I'm so happy I can whatever I want inside the house they provide everything I need. I love my family so much..

Are you rich? Ha-Jun ask me napatingin ako sa kanya.

How can you say so. Noona asked him

Homeschooled children require a lot of money for the teachers to go to your house every day. Hindi na ako sumagot at ngumiti lang ako sa kanila tumango naman yung ibang staff sa sinabi nya..

OK, that's enough.. Jin , go to the marshmallow and the sticks we prepare.. utos ni manager Lee sa isa sa mga staff are we having smores oh my my my I can't wait..

Happy? Heeseung ask me tumango ako sa kanya at ngumiti he smile back at me maya maya pa ay bumalik na si Jin ho at binigyan kame nang stick isa isa and cute talaga nang pisngi ni Sunoo pag masaya it's so squishy kumuha si Heeseung nang marshmallow at nilagyan yun stick ko lumapit ako konti sa apoy para ma abot ko I'm so happy right now na na experience ko yung ganto talking and eating with your friends..

Now, I will play a game.. manager Lee said and put the bottle in the centre. We'll gonna play truth or dare. I think everyone knows the game right. there's no need to explain. Sabi nya pa na inikatango nang lahat seems like everyone knows this game buti lang din alam ko kung sino yung matapatan nang bote ay tatanungin nang truth or dare ang hindi makagawa ay iinom sana di matutok sa akin..